[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have $250 dollars, a telephone and access to a free email

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: 960.jpg (53KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
53KB, 960x540px
You have $250 dollars, a telephone and access to a free email account.

You must make $10,000 dollars in 30 days or your entire family will be tortured to death. You may not spend another penny than the $250 you have been allotted. You may NOT gamble in any way or use any other speculative means to try and multiply your cash.

Good luck
>>
Literally impossible.
>>
>>1080349
Go to a lending company (or call them) and get a $10,000 loan. Let's say you have 10 people in your family. If all of you work full time at even a minimum wage, you will make 10,000 in less than a month.
>>
That's a lot of dicks, OP.
>>
You could also try sucking 10,000 dicks and charge $1 per suck (blow). There is 1440 minutes in a day and you only have to suck 333 dicks. Overall, it comes down to 2 minutes per dick and you will still be left with 12.9 hours a day to eat sleep and watch anime. BTW you could use the phone to get your clients and the 250 buckz to buy some make up. it'll make your customers happy GL
>>
>>1080349
>buy newest crypto currency
>shill the fuck out of it on /biz/
>lose everything when nobody cares about imaginary currency which causes it to cease to exist
>enter cock sucking sucking market
>find out OP has the market cornered
>he does it for free
>>
>>1080349
I love these threads that essentially ask, "how can I make 10k in 30 days with $250".

You won't, you can't. If everyone could make 120k a year starting with $250, we'd all be doing it, retard.

>see>>1080367
>>
>>1080349
>calls bank for a loan

wew lad, 2ez
>>
Suck 1000 cocks for 10 dollars a piece.
>>
Use the cash to buy a few guns and bomb vests, call my buddies to come help, and go rob a bank. If we get caught, just say we had the vests locked on us and we had to go rob the bank or our families would be caught. Boom shakalaka
>>
>>1080437
You can't get a single gun for $250.
>>
pump and dump, will be quite easy raining to $10k, ive done it before but with 450
>>
>>1080349
buy a gun and rob a bank
>>
>>1080529
You could get a shitty hi-point ghetto blaster for 250
>>
File: okay bro.jpg (64KB, 416x500px) Image search: [Google]
okay bro.jpg
64KB, 416x500px
>call my dealer
>buy as much xanax and weed as possible
>start flipping hard
>repeat until 10k

Not hard fags
>>
>>1080349
Just get a loan and save your family. Then, work as taxi driver and pay your loan monthly.
>>
I leverage my great credit rating to get a $10k loan.

That was easy.
>>
File: 1454696809537.jpg (95KB, 540x523px) Image search: [Google]
1454696809537.jpg
95KB, 540x523px
>>
>>1080349
you would basically have to get a gun or a knife and resort to crime.
>>
>>1080349
FUCK OFF WITH THESE FUCKING THREADS GET A FUCKING JOB YOU FUCKING MOUTHBREATHING NECKBEARD
>>
>>1080411
This, this so much
>>
>>1080349
Jokes on you

I don't give a fuck about my family
>>
>>1080349
Drug dealing seems like a viable option
>>
>apply for software development job out of state
>make sure the company pays for relocation
>make sure relocation is 30k+
>get job, move, save 30k
Easy.
>>
>>1080349
>put up ad for web or app design creation on Craigslist
>get one or two clients, charge 5k or 10k depending on project
>hire team from overseas for $250

Make bank

Do it again
>>
>>1081130
10k*
>>
>>1080654
even if you doubled your entire investment every week you wouldn't make 10k
>>
Take $200, exchange for 2 crisp $100 bills.

Use $9.80 to make 98 copies of the bills, then wrap them up in a $10k wrapper with real bills on top and bottom.

Spend $2.35 to buy ice pick from Wal-mart.

Buy a $30 lunch because it's been a busy day, leave a $7.85 tip because waitress has a nice rack. That takes care of the rest of the $50.

Go to the person making the threats. Hand him the wrapped money.

Just as he discovers that it's a pack of fake money, bury the ice pick in the back of his head.
>>
>>1080349
lmao

buy a knife or gun and just start stealing from random places in the safest way possible. no way will you make 10K in 30 days legally unless you already have a genius idea that takes little capital.

these thinly veiled "how do I make $10K from $250" threads are dumb.
>>
>>1080349

You must think Trump's is a pussy too
>>
>>1080397
top kek
>>
>>1080435
Why not suck 10 dollars for a 1000 cocks a piece?
>>
>>1081203
Brilliant, but how do you make fat stacks from this good sir?
>>
Pay 5 dollars to 50 kids to make a sad short video clip. Borrow a cellphone and email the video to my free email. Go to the library and start a GoFundMe for all of them. Keep race and ages different enough people can't tell I'm behind it.

Shoot for $300 for each of them. Use the remaining $5000 to beat the ever-living shit out of you for making me do something so stupid.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.