[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Founder burnout

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1446505347924.jpg (376KB, 1600x1509px) Image search: [Google]
1446505347924.jpg
376KB, 1600x1509px
Any other founder here burnt out by their job?

I mean, it's been almost 5 years since I started my company, the last 1.5 year I've been completely slacking off. I can't find the motivation anymore, the worst part is that I'm sure the business still has a lot of potential if I really work on it.
I'm actually making money without doing much, I feel almost shameful about it.

I want to get work done but can't get any motivation to apply it on my business. I'm almost envious of people with 9-5 jobs that don't have to ask questions and just get the work done.

Please tell me how much wrong I am, how much the 9-5 slavery sucks and how I'm a fucking coward for not embracing this opportunity.

i'm a bit lost yeah at that time, if any other founder has been through it, I'd welcome any advice.

Business is around mobile apps.
>>
File: 0411 - QJ9xTH8.jpg (71KB, 524x558px) Image search: [Google]
0411 - QJ9xTH8.jpg
71KB, 524x558px
>>1078616
what's your business? I worked for a small company and the people at the top made a shit ton of money and everyone else didn't. It was very demoralizing, given the people who made the money were all part of the same family. Woo, nepotism.

You should feel shameful about not working hard, and you should pay your employees more, if you can. If you feel you're making money unjustifiably, then you should feel sad that you are and act on those morales. You'll feel better in the long run about doing good for the community. you can always pay them less if the company is making less, but it will incentivize people to care about the company more.
>>
Same as you op im bored and i cant be fuxked anymore. I just want to work as a barista or a nice easy job making crepes.
>>
>>1078624
I don't pay myself tons of money, not more much than my few employees anyways.
>>
>>1078627
That's good. What kind of business is it?
>>
>>1078631
I said, it's an app.
>>
So, maybe invest your money or something? Or start a new project? You're upset because you're stagnating
>>
>>1078643
I want to start a new project but
the 1st one still has a lot of potential, I just can't give up on it, I have investors on this project.
>>
Just out of curiosity, how much are you making?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.