[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/POWER/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

File: ted-cruz.jpg (51KB, 1140x712px) Image search: [Google]
ted-cruz.jpg
51KB, 1140x712px
I laugh at all of you here who spend their entire lives chasing money. The elite know that money is nothing compared to POWER. I chase for POWER. Just look at Ted Cruz. A man who could have millions with just his law degree from HAHHVARD. Yet he is a psychopath who wants more. He wants to the be the most powerful man on the free earth. Stop chasing the money you losers.
>>
>>1078466
Hello rato
>>
playing with money when you have money is a legitimate hobby.
>>
>>1078466
Shit b8 m8 I won't even r8.
>>
>>1078471
>>1078468

These are the types of people who chase money. Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. Have some ambition in your lives to be something better. Filth.
>>
>>1078481
Get the fuck out of here frank underwood wanna be.

Cruz is a piece of trash, he will not win the election, people will forget about him a year after the new president is sworn in, and he will have trashed his reputation for nothing. He will probably end up divorced from his wife over his incident where his wife finds out he diddled kids, and the Christian church will excommunicate him for his lewd acts of sinful living throughout his life. Go ahead and be like him. He's not powerful, I think you want to be like Trump, now that's a good guy
>>
>>1078496
>being surprised by the fact that he will probably get a divorce.

If you haven't realized by now that Ted Cruz uses his family and kids for his own political game, you my friend are pretty obtuse. If you are outraged by the fact that he manipulates his family for his own political gains, then you my friend do not have what it takes in this world to become a true POWERFUL man. You think he really gives a fuck about being a Christian man. He will suck the dicks of his Jewish patrons just to get to where he wants to go. If you are not willing to sacrifice everything you have like this man, all for the power, you will never be anything. Donald Trump is a degenerate loser who was fed with a silver spoon, yet couldn't maximize his profit margins. Absolutely pathetic.
>>
>>1078501
>Donald Trump is a degenerate loser who was fed with a silver spoon, yet couldn't maximize his profit margins.
i hate trump, but didnt he turn a few million into a few billion? 1000 fold, right?
>>
>don't be losers, be more like ted cruz!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gplpSfaouP8
>>
>>1078501
Nice b8 fag8

Trump is far from degenerate, probably the furthest I can think of

Alpha Male
Never smoked
Never Dranks
Never done drugs
Only bangs 10/10s
Billionaire

He turned 1,000,000 into billions. You could only do that by sucking billions of dicks. I think his profit margins were pretty damn good
>>
>>1078466

I have a large penis.

Not suprisingly, I don't give a shit about power.
>>
>>1078530
he looks like an out of shape overweight guy that probably drinks liquor straight while wearing a pinkie ring
>>
File: meh.jpg (124KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
meh.jpg
124KB, 600x801px
>>1078531
dude having a fucking large penis fucking sucks, having to only put half my dick it while the girl is hurting is lame as fuck.

And the girls that can fucking take my dick in are Mega fucking sluts, it's a fucking lose lose situation.

It's gotten so bad I can't make any facial expressions and just go meh.
>>
>>1078531
I shit you not girls do not like huge dicks, it's just a meme.
>>
>>1078501
>He will suck the dicks of his Jewish patrons just to get to where he wants to go.
You see in this scenario you want to be the person getting their dick sucked. Not the dick sucker.
>>
>>1078560
He's doing it as a means to the end. He knows after he suckles on the dicks of the most powerful elite in the world, he will one day own these scumbags as the leader of the free world.
>>
>>1078834
You're a fag. You'll never be powerful or influential.

>Blah blah blah... Ted Cruz is handsome and I want to make shit babies with him.

Does Ted Cruz spend his time talking about Ted Cruz on 4 fucking chan?

Leave loser.
>>
>>1078466
I too watch house of cards
>>
>>1078505
The average person thinks making billions out of millions is easy
>>
>>1078552

Hilariously enough, guys are most into them...straight guys. It's kind of like flashy cars.
>>
>>1078897
Compared to making billions out of nothing it's a cake walk.

And let's not pretend like the drive to make those billions exists in the average person born into an old money family.
>>
>>1078466
>stop chasing the money
>implying politicians aren't corporate-owned shills
>goldman sachs and jp morgan proceed to buy hitley clit'n
kek'd at you power cvck
>>
Ted Cruz Isn’t even American.
>>
>>1078897
>>1080048
Wasn't it pointed out that if Trump just put that money into an Index Fund he would've paid equal or more money over like 40 years?
>>
>>1078505
Literally no.

He would have made more if he put his inheritance into an index.
>>
File: HAHHVARD.jpg (44KB, 640x346px) Image search: [Google]
HAHHVARD.jpg
44KB, 640x346px
>>1078466
>HAHHVARD

Clark: Well, as a matter of fact, I won't, because Wood drastically underestimates the impact of social...

Will: "Wood drastically underestimates the impact of social distinctions predicated upon wealth, especially inherited wealth"? You got that from Vickers' "Work in Essex County," page 98, right? Yeah, I read that too. Were you gonna plagiarize the whole thing for us? Do you have any thoughts of your own on this matter? Or do you, is that your thing, you come into a bar, read some obscure passage and then pretend - you pawn it off as your own, as your own idea just to impress some girls, embarrass my friend?
>>
>>1078466
>the president is the most powerful man
uh he gives speeches and does what his cabinet tells him. it's an administration job. boring.
>>
File: employee.jpg (470KB, 1180x1440px) Image search: [Google]
employee.jpg
470KB, 1180x1440px
>>1080119
Imagine becoming President. Top of the food chain, most powerful man in the world. Right guize?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR3RqMMIwD4
>>
>>1080144

Thing is, the guy who wrote the book Matt Damon spergs out over studied at Harvard so it's dishonest to portray university in general as a factoid-regurgitating sham, and basically the only people who ever make these arguments are NEETs or wageslave faggots inordinately buttmad that they didn't go to college.
>>
>>1080159
I was joking about the way Bostonians say Harvard.

I have a B. Math.
>>
>>1080163

>the way Bostonians say Harvard

Right, because Bostonians are the only people in the world who don't pronounce "r" following a vowel. I guess you're going to make fun of Australians, New Zealanders, South Africans and Brits next.
>>
Money is freedom.
Power comes with obligations.
>>
File: strrra.png (52KB, 768x728px) Image search: [Google]
strrra.png
52KB, 768x728px
>>1080184
I am Australian.

It's not the 'r' sound, it's the 'a' sound. I love Bostonian accents, okay? Goodwill Hunting, The Departed, "feckin homos" - Matt Damon.

You alright fella?
>>
>>1078552
Some chicks get off on it. Id say its 50/50.

But at 8 inch I can still go balls deep with most women.
>>
File: scarface.jpg (31KB, 635x413px) Image search: [Google]
scarface.jpg
31KB, 635x413px
First you get the money...
>>
>>1078468
uno rato
>>
>>1080133
>He would have made more if he put his inheritance into an index.

Literally, no. You've failed to factor taxes and management fees in. Also, even if an index fund had a better return to date, when he inherited money, the index did not have a better return than he did running the business. It would have been a dumb decision to make that investment, even if it turned out better in the long run.
>>
>>1080126
I always found that hard to believe. Why don't we have hundreds of thousands of people richer than Trump then? I'm sure there's been a lot of guys who inherited millions and just decided to invest them in something relatively safe. And then there's the guys who made millions while young. They'd probably have the sense to safely invest if it meant that they'd become the ~123 richest person in the world by doing nothing else in their lifetime.

Is Zuckerberg going to be the richest man to ever live? If Trump turned a million into 4 billion while apparently doing terribly over 40 years, then I'm sure over the next 40 years Zuckerberg could put his young fortune in an index fund and become a trillionaire.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-07-09-06-00.png (359KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-07-09-06-00.png
359KB, 1080x1920px
>>1078466
>most powerful man on the free earth

Ironic because the most powerful person in the free world is a woman. She is changing the course of history as we speak.
>>
I desire vast, vast amounts of money and anonymity. The smart rich people stay out of the public spotlight, once you're a celeb, your life is essentially over.

I do not want to rule the world, I want to just enjoy its pleasures in peace, possibly run things in the background.
>>
File: evelyn-rothschild_2438915k.jpg (67KB, 858x533px) Image search: [Google]
evelyn-rothschild_2438915k.jpg
67KB, 858x533px
>>1078466
>thinks the president is the most powerful man in the world
>hfw
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.