[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being a Ghost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: nzuvtMC.png (227KB, 490x364px) Image search: [Google]
nzuvtMC.png
227KB, 490x364px
Are there any specific opportunities one might distill from being completely out of the "system"? I'm an American citizen, but I've never had an ID, have no school records, never been processed in any way, no employment records, no tax records, medical records stop at 15, school records end at 12, etc -- I just have a birth certificate and an old voter registration. I also am physically fit and have a long list of skills, a few of which are somewhat rare and highly sought-after (mostly tech related).

The criminal potential is obvious, but I'm not interested in being a criminal unless it's ethically justifiable for the greater good and only criminal in the technical sense.
>>
None of that really means shit.

Even if you were to turn to crime, it wouldn't really help you. Maybe it would if you decided to become a transient serial killer...and by that I mean a deranged killer, killing for it's own sake. A hitman would even require you to have a solid identity, then one or more false ones.
>>
File: 1280564734596.jpg (19KB, 445x332px) Image search: [Google]
1280564734596.jpg
19KB, 445x332px
If I got a haircut and a shave, walked into a bank, smeared my fingerprints on the walls, screamed at the teller that my name was Hillary Clinton and posed for the security camera -- assuming I got away initially -- there would be nothing for them to go on.

Also, assuming I wanted a fake ID, I could easily obtain one from any DMV in the country with nothing more than a fake birth certificate, and build an entire "legitimate" legal life on it.

There are many other scenarios, but like I said, not interested in being a criminal.
>>
>>1078431

Yeah, my fingerprints aren't in a database because I simply have not went to jail before. All that other shit that you think makes you "a ghost" wouldn't be any different than me in this case.

Pay taxes you scumbag.
>>
File: 1399743589545s.jpg (7KB, 218x250px) Image search: [Google]
1399743589545s.jpg
7KB, 218x250px
>>1078445
If you've ever gotten a photo ID, you've been fingerprinted. Also, your physical details are most likely already in a federal biometrics database if you live in a REAL ID state.

I've never needed to file a return with the IRS. The only taxes I've paid directly are for property, and they didn't even ask my name.
>>
Just because you lost your report cards does not mean your school records don't exist. I have only been fingerprinted to get my concealed weapons license, not for drivers license or current CDL. You must go back.
>>
>>1078475

>The only taxes I've paid directly are for property, and they didn't even ask my name.

So, whose taxes did you pay? Ignoring the other bullshit you've posted...
>>
>>1078489
Haven't been in a school since I was a child, so there are no records to be had. Last thing they'd find is me in a TAG program in elementary school, then I disappear.

Turns out only a minority of states fingerprint for licenses, so I was wrong there. Your CCW fingerprints are kept on file in the state, and a copy exists in the FBI's card database in WV. Not the one for criminals (IAFIS), the second one, where they store the print cards used in IAFIS searches.

>>1078491
Family/self. Just walked into the courthouse, told them the address and handed them cash, got a receipt. Took maybe 45 seconds total.
>>
>>1078407
but what happens if you break a leg or get cancer, you wont be able to go to hospital, right?
or if the police will randomly stop you on the highway to check documents?

the only non criminal thing i can think of is actually teaching other ppl how to live like you and avoid THE SYSTEM
seriously, just try to ask this on /pol/ and you will be swarmed by manchildren
>>
>>1078523
Hospitals in the US can't deny essential care, regardless of such circumstance.
>>
ITT OP didn't progress pass elementary school, paid his parents taxes once, and thinks he's Jason Bourne

Possibly has massive, horrific deformities from hillbilly life, yet to be confirmed
>>
File: oh you.jpg (26KB, 250x279px) Image search: [Google]
oh you.jpg
26KB, 250x279px
>>1078547
>op is son of international criminal
>spends early childhood on the lam
>cripplingpoverty.tiff
>gets to take college courses in elementary school despite terrible behavior
>leaves school after realizing it was more about domestication than education
>learns a couple trades
>makes just enough money to keep family members from being homeless
>no worries
Life's pretty good tbqh senpai
>>
>>1078407
>no school records
>school records end at 12

You're a liar, so this is over. Get back to work Patel.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.