[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no money to buy the oil dip >tfw considerung taking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1454448260133.gif (598KB, 438x750px) Image search: [Google]
1454448260133.gif
598KB, 438x750px
>tfw no money to buy the oil dip
>tfw considerung taking out a loan and buying 500 dollars of gas at its current price
>>
>>1076240
I can't tell if this is bait
>>
Don't buy actual fuel you fuck tard.
>>
>>1076273
But its gonna rise at least 50% in vale, thats more than a 15% interst.
>>
>>1076339
gas only lasts for a couple of months before losing a lot of its chemical energy
>>
File: image.axd.jpg (185KB, 600x437px) Image search: [Google]
image.axd.jpg
185KB, 600x437px
>>
>>1076240

>mfw 4 years from now OP opens up 400 1-gallon containers of varnish hoping to sell them for $4.00/gal
>>
>>1076240
You should invest in crypto currencies.

I hear Ethereum is popular.
>>
>>1076418
what information do you know about ethereum? idc if it's conspiracy or a rumor tell me
>>
>>1076240
There are always markets that are undervalued. There are always markets that are over valued at the same time. Those two groups are published every day.
>>
>>1076418

Oh for fucks sake piss off you neckbeard money shilling losers. Get into actual real investments you failures, not shit that people will laugh at when you tell them.
>>
>>1076457
You really want to know mate? You really want me to derail this thread telling you that a turing complete distributed virtual machine is the biggest innovation to hit human society since the invention of the written word.... Would you like that mate?
>>
>>1076457
Ethereum is a crypto currency that's going to be the 'fuel' to power the worlds first global computer.

The idea being similar almost to bit-torrent. It's something where files being shared can't be shut down, and they can't be regulated no matter how many times the authorities try.

Ethereum hopes to bring this kind of technology not just to 'files' that can be shared but to have actual applications that "RUN" on a decentralised computer.

The applications running on this computer will be essentially immortal and completely free from regulation. Anything you can program you can now make 'immortal' and 'unshutdownable' just like bit-torrent.

The catch being if we're running all these programs across a decentralized computer network resources might be an issue. How do we stop some cunt from spamming cats all over the network slowing everything down?

We use 'ether'. Ethereum is thus a currency that will be used to 'deploy' and run apps on the first global computer. So now you have to think twice before deploying your program to the global computer to become immortal "Is this really worth the ether?".

Large programs will require LOTS of ether to run. And so there will be huge demand for it. For instance of google wants to launch a de-centralized wierd mapping app. It will cost thousands if not tens of thousands of ether. This means there will be a load of demand for the currency.

The 'ether' you pay to the 'network' to deploy the program is actually re-distributed INTO the network to those computers that helped 'run' it.

So it's not just some meme coin with some far off intangible usage. It's the currency the worlds first global computer uses to run 'immortal' programs.

So at $2 an ether at the moment, it's pretty cheap.
>>
>>1076529
botnet
>>
>>1076536
The opposite of botnet. What we currently have is botnet. What ethereum offers is a viable escape from the botnet.
>>
>>1076536
Botnet has a single controller.

This is completely open. That and the programs/nodes communicate with each other to pass data.

It's completely 'trustless' in this way.

We can have perfect voting systems that always work 100% democratically, no matter how much old wealthy guys stomp their feet or jews lobby against a certain decision.

We can have stockmarkets that track real price and sentiment. None of this government shutdown because the government figureheads were caught holding the major stocks as they fell. Better close the markets and sell your position off market before re-opening right?

We can have decision markets. Essentially gambling over any outcome. "Will trump win the election"? And be able to make or lose money without excessive fees, without oversight, without the website taking a 20% cut of the prize pool.

That's just going into the 'non-illegal' things. With this, Ethereum programs will exist in the same sweet space that torrents exist on.

We can have whatever on the network. Games, websites, stockmarkets etc. It will literally give us the wild west of the internet we've always wanted.

It's a very well concealed fuck you to comcast, big pro internet censorship parties, and basically anyone that views the internet as 'a new market we have to control and milk'
>>
>>1076409
Varnish costs way more than $4 per gallon. OP knows what's up.
>>
Me and my friends decided wed spend around a grand and a day stockpiling oil. Well have to resell the containers for a slight loss, but the net payoff should make it worth a days labor.
>>
>>1076625
Oil goes bad you boob. It'll be fucked if it doesn't get treated properly.
>>
>>1076457
Just buy it and don't worry about it. Buy as much as you can as fast as you can it's going to the moon.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.