[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>“The only question now is whether Venezuela’s government

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: ven.png (711KB, 810x682px) Image search: [Google]
ven.png
711KB, 810x682px
>“The only question now is whether Venezuela’s government or economy will completely collapse first,” writes Matt O’Brien in a jaunty overview of this fucked up global fucked-spot. What happened? An incompetent government combined with a huge drop in global oil prices have produced an economy that is shrinking at a breathtaking clip, crumbling infrastructure, a lack of goods for people to buy even if they could afford it, and runaway inflation. (It is worth noting that the government’s top economic official “rejects some basic tenets of conventional economics, for example that printing too much money causes inflation.”) Venezuela’s oil production is falling, and oil prices are falling even faster, leaving the government woefully short on funds.
>They’re set to default on their national debt. Corrupt officials may have embezzled hundreds of billions of dollars. Venezuela is rated one of the most corrupt countries on earth. The nation’s biggest company is begging the government to seek international aid “to avoid the collapse of the food supply.” Unfortunately, most of their neighbors are too pissed off at them to care.
>Venezuela has more oil than any other country on the planet. Venezuela has 298 billion barrels of proven oil reserves. That's more than Saudi Arabia, Russia or Iran and eight times the reserves of the United States. And they just had to import half a million barrels of oil from the United States.
>Also, Caracas is the most dangerous city on earth, and the country is full of the Zika virus.

Seeing that Venezuela is on the brink of collapse, is there a way to invest in the country? Do they have a stock market foreigners can access?
>>
>hundreds of billions of dollars
Just how many officials are we talking about here?
>>
It's all going as planned. You didn't think the US, Exxon and Shell would let Venezuela control its own oil did you? Chavez was good for Venezuela and the US destroyed him. Their goal is to get rid of the last traces of his government and replace him with a puppet. Nothing is as it seems. The powers that be have the means to destroy Venezuela's economy, food prices etc.
>>
File: 1453317738296.gif (570KB, 360x246px) Image search: [Google]
1453317738296.gif
570KB, 360x246px
>>1076370
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 1180x842px
>>1076370
>not taking responsibility for your own actions
>take refuge in conspiracy theories
>corrupt officials are mythified in to saints
>write book about their "oppression" by the jewish illuminati
>???
>profit!
>>
>>1076475
What if I am from the united states? I wouldnt be suprised if we didnt send our advisors to our top competitors.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.