[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi Biz, I found a money order for someone else. How can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: dog-pheasant.jpg (813KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dog-pheasant.jpg
813KB, 1800x1200px
Hi Biz, I found a money order for someone else. How can I cash it to myself?
>>
If you try they will put you in prison.
>>
You don't

Contact the owner if you can and give it back. If not, then take it to the police. If no one claims it within 10 days, then it becomes yours either way.

Always ask yourself how you would feel if the situation was reversed

If you're gonna be a faggot about it and still try to cash it, then make sure that it's not related to drugs or a scam.
>>
>>1075960

Okay im not a scumbag actually. I just wanted someones attention.

I just had a money ordered mailed to me and Im worried. I have no clue how this shit works and if Ill ever even see the money.
>>
>>1075965

Just take it to the bank when you get it.

Who is mailing you the money order? Whether or not you get it depends on the person.

If you were worried about getting your money, then this is why Paypal exists.
>>
>>1075968

I feel like im part of an intricate business scheme.

Its for a big corporation with many stores located around the US. They cashed my check and then reversed it 3 weeks later for no reason.

They hit me with a late fee and are demanding i pay them for the amount of the check they cashed and "reversed".

I tell them i never got any money returned and they said they just sent a money order but I have to pay the balance.

So i sent them a check for X. They told me they sent me a money order for X, but its crucial I pay X immediately.
>>
>>1075974
Smells like bullshit. And you smell like bs too with your misleading OP. You a con artist by trade or what?
>>
>>1075984

Im a simple man who's confused. .

If I owe someone 1 dollar and pay them 1 dollar. They take the dollar and put it in their pocket and many weeks later tell me that I owe them a dollar.

I show them legitimate unarguable proof proof I paid and they have them money and they say they're sending me a money order for 1 dollar. Now I didn't receive this money order yet but they want another 1 dollar.

They're now threatening me for not paying the dollar and that some deadlines approaching.
>>
>>1075999
It's called stop dealing with fucks who use money orders?

Report them to the BBB?

Find out where their HQ is and leave threatening voice mails?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.