[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

World financial group

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: preview-en-us.jpg (9KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
preview-en-us.jpg
9KB, 360x360px
http://www.worldfinancialgroup.com/

Is this a scam? my dad sells insurance under this company and recently moved up to "senior marketing director" which is a title you receive when you reach a certain number of recruits and sell a number of insurance policy's, He started doing this part time for "fun money" but Its been really easy for him because he has a background in sales and has been successful at it, finding recruits on craigs list, and they call his wife(business partner) to set up and interview and start interviewing them then bringing them on board. hes been doing this about a year and a half now but just recently has decided to do it full time he is making around 100k-150k right now. (ive seen the bank statements and checks, so its not bullshit)

So what do you think? It seems to me if you know your shit and work hard, selling insurance makes bank.
>>
>>1075943
It's an MLM so 99% of people get scammed and make under minimum wage and maybe a small percentage make anything resembling a real wage.

Your dad's expertise and supposed skill could be earning him way more in other sales jobs.
>>
>>1075967
You are talking out of your ass. Selling insurance is the ultimate sales job. The commission is super high and the job is very simple. The issue with WFG is that the recruits are kept ignorant of the fact that the person recruiting them gets most of the money from the sales they do. If they work with a proper financial company or a brokerage instead they would get to keep a much higher percentage. What his dad is doing is terrific.
>>
>>1076206
>The issue with WFG is that the recruits are kept ignorant of the fact that the person recruiting them gets most of the money from the sales they do. If they work with a proper financial company or a brokerage instead they would get to keep a much higher percentag

How is that not what I said?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.