[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Milton Friedman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: milton-friedman.jpg (54KB, 619x288px) Image search: [Google]
milton-friedman.jpg
54KB, 619x288px
in this threas we discuss Milton Friedman and his ideology and his influence to world and economics of today , what do you think about this man and his books works.?
>>
>>1074879
He had great ideas but never had to deal with the reality of implementing them as he just stayed in academia.

How the hell do you actually get things like negative income tax and school vouchers implemented in the real world?
>>
File: butthurt.jpg (63KB, 331x402px) Image search: [Google]
butthurt.jpg
63KB, 331x402px
Monetarism is stupid and his shareholder value theory destroyed and deindustrialized the American economy
>>
>>1074879
He was a joke of an economist. His understanding of the monetary system was completely incorrect and his wider economic beliefs produced nothing but failures when they were tried.
>>
>>1074879
>MUH FREE MARKET
>>
>>1074899
>How the hell do you actually get things like negative income tax and school vouchers implemented in the real world?
I don't know, but school vouchers were implemented in the real world.
>>
>>1074879
Great man.

Undoubtedly one of the greatest economic thinkers of the latter part of the 20th century.
>>
>>1074899
not like he argued against the draft with some general or anything
>>
>>1074899
The negative income tax was tried but for a very short period because it didn't work as expected, libertarians, classic liberals en AnCaps often argue that it hasn't been tried long enough though.

School vouchers are implemented as >>1075054 mentions.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.