[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Son of 2 working class janitors >Manage to create first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: gettyimages-501736358.jpg (70KB, 1100x733px) Image search: [Google]
gettyimages-501736358.jpg
70KB, 1100x733px
>Son of 2 working class janitors
>Manage to create first Hedge fund on wallstreet at the age of 17
>Later got Bachelor in business administration
>Donate 1 000 000$ to a school
>Wears hoodies casually in professional settings to show the small amount of fucks he gives
>ex-CEO of pharmaceutical company
>Suspected of insider trading and a ponzi-scheme

What did he do right?
What did he do wrong?
>>
Right: Be smart
Wrong: Did insider trading and a ponzi scheme
>>
>>1074310
Poor working class parents. The establishment don't want Albanian gypsy around. So they framed him.

>This must be the REAL reason. The fact he forged statements of his HF is irrelevant here.
>>
>>1074310
what ponzi scheme? source for that?
>>
He's smart but probably retarded. He drew way too much attention to himself with the drug raise and the wu tang shit. also he propped up his gay hedge fund with money from a shill company. if he wasn't so stupid he would have become super successful but he went full wolf of wall street mode
>>
this thread is cringey
>>
>>1074359
what if he's already shorted the pharmaceutical market.

Seeing that we have an election coming up all he has to do is embody all the qualities the public hates but none of the influence the "fat cats" have, making him a great target for both sides.
>>
>>1074310
>Wears hoodies casually in professional settings
I don't think being arrested qualifies as a "professional setting"
>>
File: pill11n-2-web.jpg (29KB, 635x423px) Image search: [Google]
pill11n-2-web.jpg
29KB, 635x423px
>>1074426
How can you hate anyone with a face like his.
>>
>>1074431
He's a piece of shit that made a drug extremely expensive.

Thats fucked up yo
>>
>>1074359

This. If you are doing anything even remotely illegal or against the rules of your chosen profession, shining a massive spotlight on yourself by acting like a cartoon villain, isn't the best of ideas.
>>
>>1074729
Egalitarian cuck detected.
>>
>>1074359
I think he just wanted attention. Once he gained his fame he started live streaming himself on YouTube for several hours every day. He's probably a 4channer and he's probably posting here right now.
>>
>>1074819
Lol @ how true this may be
>>
>>1074729
Don't hate the player
>>
He didn't do anything right. What he did get was a combination of luck and illegal business practices.

Had he not been an autist, the could have stopped there and just lived a great life

No shit you can become "successful" at an early age if you're willing to fuck over a ton of people
>>
>>1074819
Yeah, I agree 100%. The guy posts on Reddit, but I feel like he's the closet /biz/ type. Professionals can say that they post on Reddit, but nobody can bring up how they surf 4chan.
>>
His first mistake was committing serious financial crimes. His second mistake was remaining in the spotlight well after he was wealthy enough to fade into the background when he didn't have to risk public attention. His third mistake was doing shit that deliberately antagonized the public against the financial and pharmaceutical industries.
>>
>>1074310
>is literally a small time conman posing as a brilliant businessman
>edgelords on 4chan are impressed
yea not surprising
>>
>>1075226

>is worth $100m
>fedoras on /biz/ act like they are smarter and more capable of success than him

face it - the nigga knows how it's done
>>
>>1075309
This. Getting to even $5 or $10 mil requires some tact. Martin is a pretty intelligent guy, charismatic enough to woo the right people, etc.
>>
>>1074842
A lot of people on reddit know about 4chan and plenty use both.
>>
>>1074310
>Son of 2 working class janitors
He had 2 fathers?
>>
>>1074310
Being a greedy New Yorker, if that is where he is from. Next, success at a young age. 17 year olds are dicks. A ponzi scheme is gutter trash level. He is probably smart but used to being poor.
>>
>>1075309
He landed an internship with Jim Cramer who "tipped" Martin off to some hot stocks. Martin borrowed and invested $20,000 which paid off amazingly well and got the ball rolling for him.

This is why the call it "crony capitalism", kids. The average person couldn't do something like that in a million years.
>>
I think his primary motivation in life is proving to the kids that picked on him in highschool that he is better than them and he can pull more pussy than them. He's just a skrawny nerd turned bad-boy business man. I know this because I can somewhat relate to him.
>>
>>1074744
Eh, he wanted to entertain the public more than he wanted wealth and fortune.
>>
>>1074819
>probably posting here right now
This. Shkreli is a samefag. I bet all of these posts sucking his cock are him on different IPs.
>>
>>1076304

He still needed some form of intelligence and cunning to even get in that position to be tipped off in the first place.
>>
>>1074310
MY KING
>>
>>1074310

It don't mean shit if you cheat to get it.
>>
>>1076798
wrong fucker
everyone cheats
except useful cuck corporate slaves
>t's worth sucking on big bob in jail to make away with a few million
>>
>>1076770

Far more intelligent people are working as doctors in rural India.

The cunning to brazenly commit crimes is not something to be praised.

You're trying to find a way to defend this man and there isn't one. He had a choice, many in fact, and made the wrong one. He had intelligence and applied it poorly. He had opportunity and squandered it.
>>
>>1076692
he wanted attention
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.