[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, young buck here, two questions if you could spare the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Elya.png (96KB, 906x571px) Image search: [Google]
Elya.png
96KB, 906x571px
Hello, young buck here, two questions if you could spare the time guys:

1) How viable is it to target a 0.1% interest rate per day as a day trader? I mean in terms of whether that return is realistic, not whether it's enough to live off of. By viable I also mean, expecting to gain that much on average per day.

1) I'm looking for a good technical analysis book, preferably one which has a nice amount of mathematical intensity, any other books on day trading would be good too.

I'm quite well trained in mathematics/stats so I should be able to hold my own if the book presupposes anything up to undergrad level math/stats as a background (just so you know if you're recommending something).

Also, note that I'm not going to start trading for a while, so I don't have any problems with books that their take their time building up the concepts technical analysts use.

Pic unrelated.
>>
File: 2ehdiFA.png (13KB, 622x626px) Image search: [Google]
2ehdiFA.png
13KB, 622x626px
>day trading
>TA
>1)
>1)
>>
>>1073631
It's viable to make a whole lot more than .1% a day. But to not lose money at day trading takes years of study and tens of thousands lost in the learning process.
Technical analysis is worse than useless if you don't have an understanding of the market, as well as experience applying your understanding of the market. You can't trade solely on TA because you're not HFT. Get to work researching how the global financial system works. Practice trade and develop your own methodology.
Here's a pretty good vid to get started with:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObYuwuw1ZUY

Fyi this thread is going to get shat up with index shills so I'm out.
>>
>>1073631
McGraw hill intro to investments
This will get your feet wet
Then find a book for a more advanced investments class at a Uni and buy it
>>
>>1073656
>Fyi this thread is going to get shat up with index shills
He's right on that.
First up will be some jackass who calls everyone in the thread "kid".
>>
>>1073631
I don't recommend day trading to start out. If you need proof, try doing it on paper and see what happens after a few months.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.