[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone else here read pic related? I read it and it made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Geniusjpg.jpg (40KB, 306x499px) Image search: [Google]
Geniusjpg.jpg
40KB, 306x499px
Has anyone else here read pic related? I read it and it made total sense as to how I would go about building true wealth. I'm now researching my chosen vehicle for wealth-building
>>
>>1073398
My dad reccomends it.
>>
>>1073573
Ive just been researching for about a year now how I could actually become rich and free like I've dreamed for. Finally got around to reading it this weekend and it just furthered my conviction in real estate being the way I'll make it happen
>>
It's a terrible book full of stupid points...

Is what I've heard of it. But I've never read it.
>>
>>1073580
>real estate

pls
>>
>>1073398
This faggot's books were shilled by Amway because everything he said on them made MLM look like the ideal way of generating income and all that stupid shit on his books
>>
>>1073601
you should read it, very basic and pretty much common since. easy to read and easy to understand. doesn't teach you much about investing or business just tells you to go toward it.

>>1073614
His only good book is the rich dad poor dad, i read the network marketing one and will probably never read another from the series.. the only good one is the simple rich dad poor dad
>>
Didn't someone post a link where most of the guy's claims got refuted?
>>
I'm talking solely about this book, I don't intend to mess with any of that network marketing stuff. Don't wanna be a walking shill
>>
>>1073657
Why the fuck did my ID change, I was OP
>>
>>1073659
because you are on a cell phone.
>>
>>1073622
>doesn't teach you much about investing or business just tells you to go toward it

So...one of literally millions of "super motivational self-help books"?
>>
>>1073622
Good books give you knowledge and have taught you someting.

Great enormous grandiose and best-selling books that everybody love and are popular, tell the same shit you know, just with other words, so it would make you seem smart, oh I knew that.
>>
>>1073398
IT's a fake book written by a fraud. The Rich dad never existed and the only business the author ever succeeded at was writing that book.
>>
>>1073398
He's a fraud and the numerous things he claimed to have happened didn't happen. The methods in that book don't work and he went bankrupt.
>>
>>1073622
>doesn't teach you much about investing or business just tells you to go toward it.
It's a basic accounting book.
The most important point it tries to make is the distinction between an asset and a liability.
>>
>>1073614

its also shilled by the WorldVenture losers
>>
>>1073398
>>1073837
He also threw his co-author under the bus. He claims that risk is for fags. But this is /biz/, and we decide who is a fag. If you think it's risk-free to sell dildoes to kids at a playground, then you're a fag that cannot into risk assesment.

You sell dildoes to the moms, of course!

Also this thread with the imaeg I maed: >>1072215
>>
>>1073398
Shut up bitch.
>>
>>1073611
Phew, one less competitor.

>>1073601
More like a good book with some golden nuggets and some mumbo jumbo. The nuggets make it worth it.
>>
>>1074525
>The nuggets make it worth it.
Then why not a simple recap of the nuggets?

I like the concept of assets being someting that generates income. However, that contradicts the normal terminology and will only spread confusion.
>>
>>1074521
Be nice plox
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.