[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are men obsolete in this society? I feel like women fuck their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 27

Are men obsolete in this society? I feel like women fuck their way to the top, are valued more in the workplace, are generally protected and favored in general at schools too. Its becoming harder and harder to survive as a normal male in this society...

We're being squeezed out aren't we
>>
Maybe if you are a loser. Men still dominate the upper echelon.
>>
>>1072759
>We're being squeezed out aren't we
No we're not.

>I feel like women fuck their way to the top
>I feel
Now you're speaking like a woman. Cut that shit out. You're feeling isn't knowing. Tell me, have you been reading some Redpill faggotry?
>>
>>1072759
>I feel like women fuck their way to the top, are valued more in the workplace, are generally protected and favored in general at schools too

But they're not.

The top students, teachers, professors, doctors, etc are all mostly men.

>Its becoming harder and harder to survive as a normal male in this society...

Not really. Sure women have a lot of things easier in life, availability of sex is one of them but women also have tons of problems too.

DAILY REMINDER that "MRAs", "redpilled men" are just SJWs of a different shade and hue. Blaming someone else for their problems.

Literally feminists except male.
>>
>>1072764
yeah bro, you're def upper echelong
>>1072767
yeah I've been listening to sandman on youtube
>>
>>1072779
>Listening to a retarded edgy neckbeard

Jesus.
>>
>>1072759
>2016
>still falling for the school maymay

>>1072776
>Not really. Sure women have a lot of things easier in life, availability of sex is one of them but women also have tons of problems too.
Who they gladly hand over to men to solve.

>DAILY REMINDER that "MRAs", "redpilled men" are just SJWs of a different shade and hue. Blaming someone else for their problems.
>Literally feminists except male.
Except for family courts...
>>
>>1072759
social progress is a pendulum. There will always be a backswing before normalizing.

As the feminist crusade loses steam, we will see more social pressure put against those who took advantage of it. In 20 years equality will be put ahead of gender advantage- As more women flood the workplace and rush through the corporate hierarchy it will invite open discussion on the topic. Gender roles WILL change, but that will create a positive playing field for everyone. People will be judged by their personality traits rather than having them excused for the sake of social change.

Unfortunately the legal side of things will still be steeply against men for a while. Divorce law and a prosecutors inclination to prosecute rape based entirely on victim testimony isn't looking to be balanced anytime soon and there is too much stigma for anyone to risk championing it.
>>
>>1072779
Listen to this guy >>1072776
You basically have the worldview of a defeatist pussy. Cut that shit out. Step out of that special snowflake scene. Put some effort in yourself, man.
>>
Get into the real world, you highschooler faggot. You put a man and any woman (who isn't a 10/10) of equal experience against each other, for an important position that isn't just a diversity facade like cashier (aka skill-less jobs that can be diversified for the sake of calling your business diverse without repercussion) and the man will still be picked most of the time.
When you apply for any actually valuable position, you'll understand.
>>
>>1072790
>2016
>still falling for the corporation maymay
Let the lazy bitches try to get some action out of that mostly-limp horse dick a corporation is.
>>
men are better employees 80% of the time in my experience. there's way more guys out there that are driven to succeed who do whatever the job takes.
>>
>>1072795
>You put a man and any woman (who isn't a 10/10) of equal experience against each other, for an important position that isn't just a diversity facade like cashier (aka skill-less jobs that can be diversified for the sake of calling your business diverse without repercussion) and the man will still be picked most of the time.
No, because an *equally experienced* woman has learned the fine art of how not to be a cunt when facing adversity.

Also Ellen Pao:

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-ellen-pao-can-really-help-wage-gap-molly-moseley

>Instead of eliminating negotiating, I think we need to focus on teaching women to negotiate more effectively. It is, after all, a skill that virtually every professional needs in order to be successful, whether you need to convince your boss to start a new project or negotiate effectively with vendors and customers.

>So are women really bad negotiators? It’s not so much that we’re bad, it’s that we often don’t do it at all. Sheryl Sandberg herself has even stated that women fail to negotiate because they don’t want to deal with a negative reaction. At face value, that makes sense: starting a new job is a big deal and no one wants to appear confrontational or uncooperative, right?

Sounds nice, only that it will take decades before the wet blanket of female consensus has been torn apart.
>>
>>1072784
MRAs are feminists.

>feminists: I'm attractive, I'm smart, i'm high-value, I keep rejecting men because they want me so much!
>MRAs:I'm attractive, I'm smart, i'm high-value, I keep rejecting women because they want me so much!

>feminists: I'M PERFECT, society is the one that needs to change its unfair standards. I DON'T NEED TO CHANGE!
>MRAs: I'M PERFECT, society is the one that needs to change its unfair standards. I DON'T NEED TO CHANGE!

>feminists: the reason I am a loser is because of men, here's one madeup/exaggerated/cherrypicked example, SEE? ALL MEN ARE SEXIST PIGS WHO ONLY WANT ME FOR MY VAGINA
>MRAs: the reason I am a loser is because of WOMEN, here's one madeup/exaggerated/cherrypicked example, SEE? ALL WOMEN ARE SLUTS AND WHORES WHO ONLY WANT MY "MONEY"
>>
File: le-female-workplace-640x1180.png (532KB, 640x1180px) Image search: [Google]
le-female-workplace-640x1180.png
532KB, 640x1180px
>>1072805
>implying that female kiddie fiddlers are punished as hard as male kiddie fiddlers

This is 4chan. You don't have to pretend that women can't rape and niggers can't be racists.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

http://www.forbes.com/sites/worldviews/2012/04/30/why-women-are-the-worst-kind-of-bullies/#5631aaf947f4
>>
>>1072814
>You don't have to pretend that women can't rape and niggers can't be racists.

There he goes again, the "redpilled MRA" puts words into my mouth which I did not say.
WHERE did I say or imply that women cannot rape or that black people cannot be racist?

I hate this retarded /pol/ mentality of "If ur not with us ur probably from tumblr! and ur a feminist!". Why can't I hate both groups of people for seeing them for what they are?

What does those two articles have to do with anything? I never said women are better or men are better at anything. I simply pointed out that the "MRA" and feminist platforms are nearly identical.
>>
Men in western society are seen as disposable. Well around the world, even in Arab countries. This has been the case throughout history. Just deal with it. Men put pussy on a pedestal.
>>
File: midterm2.gif (33KB, 714x585px) Image search: [Google]
midterm2.gif
33KB, 714x585px
>>1072819
>MRA
>not using a cheap lable
Pick one, femtardotron! The very fucking second someone mentions that female kiddie fiddlers get free passes, it's hammer tiem.

Also from the article:

>Making close to half a million in our first year should have meant profit, but this was wiped out by high salaries and accounting errors by staff. Then, when we began having cash-flow problems, Sarah signed herself off sick with stress for a month. She also confessed she'd been dodging calls from people who were due payment, thus ruining my firm's reputation.

So to put it simply: The day female criminals are treated as harsh as male criminals, then there will be equality on the workplace. And not a day earlier.
>>
>>1072784
>>1072800
>>1072804
>>1072814
I pity you.
>>
>>1072814
He didn't say that, anon. And replying with a rage comic is fucking turbo cringe.

In the real world, people hate both sides of this shit-covered coin. Fucking your way to the top doesn't really happen, either. Can it get you to middle management or preferential treatment? Absolutely. Janet can get the better shifts because she gave the Chili's day manager a blowjob in the walk in. Can she do that to get promoted to shift manager? Probably. Can she use it to get to area VP? Fuck no.

There's a girl in my office who's fucked at least five of us. We brought her from front desk, to sales assistant, to sales rep. She will never move any higher. For what it's worth, she's a decent salesperson, though.
>>
File: polisci2.gif (35KB, 719x587px) Image search: [Google]
polisci2.gif
35KB, 719x587px
>>1072828
Why? For not believing that corporations will do anything worthwile? For pointing out that females cannot into confrontation?

That corporations and women are crappy doesn't have to be bad in itself. What's crappy is when they want the gubmint to bail their crappy asses out.
>>
>>1072804
>no, because blablabla
What's your background, friend? What experience in the work force do you have?
>>
>>1072827
>>1072837
I think you have spent too much time on the internet.

You do know that 4chan and r/redpill aren't accurate representations of real life, right?

This shit doesn't happen. If you take your worldview from /r9k/ and /pol/ then yes every woman is a cock-guzzling whore who divorces men for their millions and does anal for promotions at her job... But reality is very far from /r9k/.
>>
>>1072759
>Are men obsolete in this society?
Explain to me how women can fuck their way to the top if there are no men at the top to fuck them.
>>
>>1072851
i-i don't know! /r9k/ didn't mention that one...
>>
File: evening2.gif (32KB, 689x565px) Image search: [Google]
evening2.gif
32KB, 689x565px
>>1072831
>Femtardotron #3 to the rescue
Oh noes! Someone is going to shitpost on /biz/ or it's sleeping on the sofa time!

What you and >>1072828 >>1072819 >>1072805 >>1072776 must prove is that there is a perfect gender equality. If so, then the men's rights advocates are just cranks yelling at clouds.

But as long as I can point out that moms are getting preferential treatment in family courts etc, then you have a huge workload to do.

>>1072823
>Men put pussy on a pedestal.
Did you know that there's a celtic myth about a man who created a woman for himself out of flowers? This myth may be true with the advent of fembots. Something western women see as a threat, as they have risen their voices against fembots - DESPITE THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A FEMBOT! THE ROBOTIC AND AI RESEARCH IS STILL ON A TOYISH LEVEL! THERE ISN'T EVEN SUCH A THING AS A MILITARY OR POLICE ROBOT THAT CAN CLEAR A TWO-STORY BUILDING!

And then there's the ire against so-called "mail order brides". Western cunts just hate when someone destroys everything for them.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 377x330px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 377x330px
>>1072851
Underrated post
For every female who potentially fucks her way to an extra dollar an hour, there's a man many tiers above her
>>
>>1072851
>>1072855
>>1072860
lesbians
duh
>>
File: olympics.jpg (165KB, 717x586px) Image search: [Google]
olympics.jpg
165KB, 717x586px
>>1072838
>>1072841
God, your derails are boring. Why not try to "defeat" me by asking what I ate to breakfast?

>>1072851
One fallacy is that when women enters a field, it will lose status. It is the opposite. When a field has lost status, then women enters it.

If academia and corporations doesn't have the same zing as they used, then it's natural that those who want to be in the forefront seeks other fields.

So if corporations are slowly and steadily getting less and less attractive for young men, then it will be fewer men for women to fuck to the top. Or, at least marry and hope that his career may not help her, but his salary will benefit her too.

Now, imagine an economy where there's more of one-man and small business that are cooperating in networks. Hire services from each other etc. If that network shuts competent women out, it will suffer. And if it gives incompetent women free rides it will suffer too. And if these small business are smart, they don't grow big...
>>
>>1072871
>Uh uhh ur arguments are bad haha lol nice try
Ok
Well
Now that I know you're retarded and can't actually argue your point, I'll be on my way
>>
>>1072856
>must prove is that there is a perfect gender equality

Why do we have to prove this?

Of course there isn't """"perfect"""" gender equality. Men and women are different.
>>
File: blaspheme2.gif (109KB, 719x586px) Image search: [Google]
blaspheme2.gif
109KB, 719x586px
>>1072876
Your argument wasn't even bad.

>>1072879
>Of course there isn't """"perfect"""" gender equality. Men and women are different.
So that's why female kiddie fiddlers are given less harsh sentences?

Maybe women aren't really responsible for their actions. If so, why should these subhumans be considered equals to men?
>>
>>1072856
>Oh noes! Someone is going to shitpost on /biz/ or it's sleeping on the sofa time!
Or you could refute a point. I really don't give a fuck.

I've had sex with women. They're not magical, plotting animals. They're people that are by and large socialized differently. Learn how to play them or work with them and you'll get by fine. I'm going to assume that you get along poorly with men as well.
>>
File: cyberspace2.gif (60KB, 683x558px) Image search: [Google]
cyberspace2.gif
60KB, 683x558px
>>1072890
>claiming to have had sex
>on 4chan
Just wow!

Here's another thing you can disprove with not-relevant anecdotes from your non-life: Women are spreading the myth that they are getting paid 75 cents for every dollar a man makes.
>>
>>1072776
Yep MRAs are the biggest pussies in the world. Can't attract a desirable woman and keep her loyal and dont have the skills to determine who the good women are bcoz too beta to put themselves out there.

Top kek muh disposable income
>>
File: average mra.jpg (239KB, 1058x716px) Image search: [Google]
average mra.jpg
239KB, 1058x716px
>>1072889
>So that's why female kiddie fiddlers are given less harsh sentences?

I don't know, but we're not saying this is ok. We're saying that MRAs are just autistic male-versions of feminists.

>Maybe women aren't really responsible for their actions. If so, why should these subhumans be considered equals to men?

You're calling nearly half the world population "subhuman"? Are you sure you haven't been on /r9k/ for too long?

The amount of women who are pedophiles, same as men is a very small percent. Why would you be calling so many people subhuman based on that?

Sounds like you're just trying to cling to a group because you yourself are a loser.
There is many women more innovative, smarter, stronger and make more money than you do.

Start judging people individually instead of trying to lump a ridiculous amount of people into groups, although I think that might make it easier for your brain to process information.

>>1072898
>Women are spreading the myth that they are getting paid 75 cents for every dollar a man makes.

There's that generalization again. SOME women are spreading the myth. SOME.

There's also men who say the same thing, why does it matter?

PIC RELATED, AVERAGE """MRA""""
>>
this is hilarious
keep it going
>>
File: recruits1.gif (22KB, 691x566px) Image search: [Google]
recruits1.gif
22KB, 691x566px
>>1072776
>Blaming someone else for their problems.
What is a broken economy? What is retarded shit countires that cheated by devaluing? What is a policy that makes marriage less and less valuable?
>>
>>1072898

Oh god, it's been so long since I've seen Space Moose...oh the memories of showing this to my friends ten years ago.
>>
File: Xv8NDNI.jpg (230KB, 1154x866px) Image search: [Google]
Xv8NDNI.jpg
230KB, 1154x866px
>>1072904
>strawman.jpg
Gee, the gubmint must love you. And soon it's election year with even more pandering to women.

>There is many women more innovative, smarter, stronger and make more money than you do.
The women in gaming who are considered non-people by their whiny hipster "sisters"? Have nothing against these women. Because they are cool. (And this pic is far from complete. Kiki Wolfkill isn't mentioned.)

>There's that generalization again. SOME women are spreading the myth. SOME.
And NO women are saying that if that was true, then there would be corporations that hired only women. Because why would you pay 1 dollar for 1 dollar work when you can pay 75 cents for 1 dollar work?

(I couldn't imagine that I had to point this out on /biz/ of all boards.)
>>
File: 1432814295236.png (60KB, 700x566px) Image search: [Google]
1432814295236.png
60KB, 700x566px
>>1072908
>What is a broken economy? What is retarded shit countires that cheated by devaluing? What is a policy that makes marriage less and less valuable?

>It's all women's fault! Men dindu nuffin! Theys had nothing to do with it! We wuz good bois we dindu nuffin!

There's more shitty men in the world than there will ever be shitty women.

Get a job and man up. Stop blaming other people for your problems and falling for /r9k/ and /pol/ memes.

It's quite clear you don't interact with women in your real life and are literally getting your worldview from "infographics" and "stories" from /r9k/.
>>
File: recruits2.gif (22KB, 690x566px) Image search: [Google]
recruits2.gif
22KB, 690x566px
>>1072920
I aim to please! :-)
>>
File: sales.gif (23KB, 691x572px) Image search: [Google]
sales.gif
23KB, 691x572px
>>1072923
>strawman2.jpg
>ad homniem
Here's a case of not only one female kiddie fiddler, but SEVERAL that got easy off.

In Sweden, a man chats with several women about abusing children. He convinces them to abuse and photograph their children and grandchildren. Do you think that he got a more lax punishment than the women who actually abused the kids?
>>
File: 1453655473333.png (895KB, 755x586px) Image search: [Google]
1453655473333.png
895KB, 755x586px
>>1072922
>>strawman.jpg

YOU are the one who keeps using strawmans and cherrypicking, repeatedly, for the entirety of this thread.

>And NO women are saying that if that was true, then there would be corporations that hired only women

Yes they have. Again, you're getting your worldview from /r9k/ and cherrypicked images from tumblr.

Protip: The vast majority of women do not post on tumblr or agree with their views.

>According to a poll done by the Huffington Post, 82% of respondents believe that "men and women should be social, political, and economic equals" (the definition of feminism), but only 20% self-identify as feminists.

>b-b-but i thought they were all plotting against us to take our paychecks...
You don't even have a paycheck you NEET, why are you so concerned? You don't even pay taxes.
>>
>>1072933
>Here's a case of not only one female kiddie fiddler, but SEVERAL that got easy off.

>Wow look at this one case(with no article or source) of something that happened! See how terrible all these "subhuman women" are?

What were you saying about cherrypicking?
Pic related, it's you.

Why does what a few women out of a country of several million, in one part of the world have to do with all women in every part of the world? Sounds like their punishment wasn't significant enough, I agree.

But there's also men who murdered people and sold drugs without any remorse who got a few years in prison, but we don't generalize all men do we? We just say "Ok I believe that is too short of a sentence for that crime".
>>
File: to_sell1.gif (24KB, 692x569px) Image search: [Google]
to_sell1.gif
24KB, 692x569px
>>1072933
>>1072923
Now, we can assume two things.

A) Women are just as competent as men and can own their actions as much as men.

B) Women are not as competent as men and can therefore not own their actions as much as men.

If A is true, then female criminals should be punished as hard as men. There's also no excuses for women "lagging behind" in their careers.

If B is true, then female criminals cannot be punished as hard as men. There's also no reason for women to even try to have a serious career.
>>
>fuck their way to the top

Women can never fuck themselves to the very top; they can fuck their way to high positions but in the end the top dogs are always going to be (and currently) male. Just look at the list of world billionaires and ceo's in tech and finance and this is pretty apparent.

>are more valued in the workplace
What? Even if you disregard the glass ceiling and systemic discrimination against women because of maternity leave and general sexism, this is blatantly untrue. Most high income bracket industries (tech, finance) are overwhelmingly male.

>generally protected and favored in general at schools

How are they favored? Most elite colleges and universities are close to 50/50 male female, and university acceptance is largely based on class and wealth anyway.

Don't blame women for your inability to get a good job.
>>
>>1072941
>If A is true, then female criminals should be punished as hard as men. There's also no excuses for women "lagging behind" in their careers.

Why do you think we don't agree with this?

Like I said I really don't understand why you keep putting words into our mouths and making up something we have not said or implied.

It's typical /pol/-thinking.

>He doesn't like /pol/ because they're a bunch of neckbeard NEETs... That MUST mean he's a SJW, there is no other explanation

No you retard.

I can believe that there is no wage gap AND also hate MRAs for being neckbeard faggots who can't get laid. It's not mutually exclusive.

Seriously, go outside, talk to some women. You'll see that they aren't trying to extract money from you and aren't feminists.
>>
>>1072943
I do think it's bullshit that women are considered unable to control themselves sexually when intoxicated, but that's really just a byproduct of outdated notions of sexuality. When men and women because equal sexually, this should end.
>>
File: to_sell2.gif (19KB, 689x563px) Image search: [Google]
to_sell2.gif
19KB, 689x563px
>>1072935
Why are you even having that pic on your HDD?

>>1072940
Why are you belittling that man who does an honest days of work in out in the sun? (I.e. the opposite of a female-friendly job.)

Here's the source, has to be translated:

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article13611232.ab

>23 women
>age 38-71
Protip: They are not silly sausage teens anymore, m'kay?

>Several of the women have claimed that they have no sexual interest in children, and they received the pictures sent by the husband without really liked it. They felt threatened, they say, and not daring other than to receive the images.

>But nothing in the extensive materials of chat and email conversations that the police have gone through shows that the women would have been threatened.
>Rather, they have according to the prosecutor encouraged the 43-year-old, and sometimes asked for more pictures.
>Two of the women have themselves sent pictures to 43-year-old. One of them, a 55 year old woman, have sent pictures of her naked grandchildren. The man has told how he masturbated them and the woman has sex chatted about images.
>- I understand that there are horrible images but I blocked it in me, she says, and believes that she has been manipulated.
>Another woman, a 47 year old, also sent her over images of a naked 3-year-old relative.
>- Well I'm stupid.

Women: Not owning their actions since forever.
>>
File: orientation2.gif (50KB, 690x571px) Image search: [Google]
orientation2.gif
50KB, 690x571px
>>1072953
>MRA
Three convenient letters to intimidate with. I get it.

Also nice trying to play the "sensible third position". Really nice. Triangulation it's called, I think.
>>
>>1072957
>Women: Not owning their actions since forever.

but that's only under 2 dozen women. Why do you think it represents them all?

>Why are you even having that pic on your HDD?

Same reason you have those ones on yours.
>>
>>1072805
Pretty sure MRAs are guys that lost their kids from a divorce to their wife who lives of the alimony/child support even with proved infidelity.

Laws help women. Always.
>>
>>1072978
>Pretty sure MRAs are guys that lost their kids from a divorce to their wife who lives of the alimony/child support even with proved infidelity.

Do you honestly think the people on 4chan and reddit are old enough or well-adjusted enough to have sex regularly, let alone get married and have children?

The people who follow this ideology are most just losers who are undesirable and unremarkable in any other way so they need to find some cool ideology to follow, just like feminists.
>>
>>1072965
>but that's only under 2 dozen women. Why do you think it represents them all?
So you're trying to tell me that they, out of the blue, tried to play the "it wasn't really me"-card?

Ok, let's assume that women in general owns their actions. Let's also assume that this was just a statistical fluke. Why didn't it make global headlines?

>Same reason you have those ones on yours.
Not at all. I am not you.
>>
>>1072988
because it wasn't that important and no one would give much of a shit besides losers like you
>>
>>1072905
I'm so proud of myself for making this one
>>
File: obituary2.gif (107KB, 695x576px) Image search: [Google]
obituary2.gif
107KB, 695x576px
>>1072984
Men aren't stupid, you know. If men sees that marriage is too risky, they won't enter it. Now think of the implications with a society where men are doing less and less productive work.
>>
File: mhulrPlriG0.jpg (82KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
mhulrPlriG0.jpg
82KB, 640x480px
>>1072759
>We're being squeezed out aren't we
yeah OP I feel like I'm getting squeezed more for sure
>>
File: clipnsave.gif (21KB, 696x560px) Image search: [Google]
clipnsave.gif
21KB, 696x560px
>>1072989
The women played the "it wasn't really me"-card because women can get away with it. Women aren't stupid either. (A is true and should be enforced.)

A just society would punish them even harder for insulting everyone's intelligence.
>>
>>1072993
>Men aren't stupid, you know. If men sees that marriage is too risky, they won't enter it

I don't think most of those men had much choice in the matter.

Don't you see how identical this is to those obese "fat rights activists" who claim that they're beautiful and can get any man they want but keep rejecting them?

The parallel is quite comical.
>>
>>1073003
If women are so smart that they're pulling the wool over men's eyes, making men obsolete and useless, then wouldn't that make men the subhumans?
>>
File: bell_curve.gif (14KB, 529x357px) Image search: [Google]
bell_curve.gif
14KB, 529x357px
>>1073009
>hurr durr I am bulletproof
Consider the Gauss/bell/normal distribution curve.

Let's say for the sake of the discussion that 100 years ago, 2% of the men was totally unmarriable.

Then around now, some 16% of the men are totally unmarriable.

The men themselves haven't changed as much as the economy have. It's just that the standards are constantly changing.

And this is where the thai women enters the equation. They may be more old-fashioned in a good way. So why shouldn't men that are old-fashioned have the right to marry them?

No, says the pretty princesses of the west. If we don't want you, then no one should have you.
>>
>>1073011
Nope, they are not. This thread is a perfect proof of this. The only thing MUpk4+WW have said is the three (former) magic letters MRA and some cringe pics.
>>
>>1073020
>And this is where the thai women enters the equation. They may be more old-fashioned in a good way

>Thai """women""""

You know those are ladyboys right?

>Being so beta that you need to get a girlfriend from an impoverished country where half the "men" take hormones and get operations to look like women just so that they can earn money

I truly think you have fell for the memes a little too hard. Be honest, do you go on /r9k/ unironically?
>>
File: curly hair.jpg (569KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
curly hair.jpg
569KB, 1280x1920px
>>1072759

Blowback is a'coming.

Just wait 5 years. The PC crowd and feminist whiners are gonna be punished for their idiotic tirade. Just watch.
>>
>>1073023
Nope, they are real women, as their pregnancies bear witness to.

But you're probably stuck in some meme about thai women that some horrible CSI-episode taught you in 2003.

And why not spell it out in a straightforward way? Western women are the only ones who decides who gets to have sex. Western women are also the only who decides who are real men.
>>
>>1073029
They don't have to be punished at all. The legal system has a lots of advantages. Such as maintaining business contracts.

But the most severe punishment is when people punish themselves. Just let them make enough rope to hang themselves with.
>>
>>1072943
>the glass ceiling
A spook.

>systemic discrimination against women because of maternity leave and general sexism, this is blatantly untrue. Most high income bracket industries (tech, finance) are overwhelmingly male
Only the dead can get away from this whiteknighting.

Yes, a lot of areas depends on you keeping up to date. If you've been gone for 18 months - regardless of cause - you're an old fossil.

Therefore women tend to seek to areas where speed of progress (something that can be discussed if we consider the latest "smart" technology) is lower. Such as teacher. Or librarian. Or chemist. Because women are smart enough to solve the equation family + education.

Or women tend to become Bachelor of Engineering instead of Master of Engineering. Partly because it's 2 years shorter. And partly because the BoEs creates practical applications instead of wigging out in tip-of-the-spear autism. Maybe women are more practical than men. The first car trip was done by a woman. And that's nothing to disregard.
>>
>>1073023
Speaking of...

https://www.flashback.org/sp22091456

>Naturally they [swedish women] feel threatened [by thai women]. This thread is a good proof of it. Sure, swedish women themselves may not want the men who gets Thai pussy, but like children they spew bile. Just because they do not want the men does not mean that it's okay for men to get other women. The swedish woman would not be able to reject the unattractive man at the pub, it's an important part of their self-image. They want the power. If the man rather imports, he will be at home with the thai, not out on the bar ready to be turned away and humiliated by the Swedish woman who he did not have a chance one anyway.

>Everything is about power. The power to reject and thus boost their own ego. This disappears, then the Swedish woman feels disarmed and that is why the thread is full of bitter women who, as usual, uses the ugliness/impotence/no-swedish-woman-would-have-you-mark.
>>
>>1072759
>Are men obsolete in this society?

No, we still dominate society. Most men are fucking idiots but there is a small fraction of the population which keeps our society going and their all men. Without those people we would be fucked.
>>
Either gender has its own pros and cons.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.