[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /biz/, I'm 29 and I worked for 12 years doing shitty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: uds.jpg (43KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
uds.jpg
43KB, 640x426px
Hi /biz/,
I'm 29 and I worked for 12 years doing shitty jobs(short term for most of them)
I don't really have a skill that could get me a job
I had to work early so I didn't finished school
And the social services here are shit and I can't really get a valuable skill doing their formations(Tried some of them)

Question is: Is there any way to build some marketable knowledge or skills that I can learn with internet (and get actual experience on that skill to get hired) ?

I already worked in web comp (front and back) but 2 years were enough for me, good money but I don't like coding at all, and I'm only good with basic webdesign(shitty drawer)

I like the logic on coding and the fact that I was actually using my brain to get sht done making some working days shorter, but I still don't know what to study now, so I need some help

Thanks for the answers
>>
What is "web comp" ?
>>
Get girl pregnant.
Drink and do other drugs.
Finally steal.
Because frankly none of us expect you to do good at anything.
>>
>>1072511
A company doing web sites to clients
>>
>>1072509
>Join local union
>Learn trade while you work
>Become master
>Thank me later
>>
please
>>
>>1072660
Probably get back in to web building. You already have some experience.

I don't know what to tell you man. You've been working for more than a decade and don't have any skills. What do you want to hear?

Make a good 3 to 6 year plan and stick with it. If you don't, youll just be in the same position when you're 39.
>>
>>1072509
>I had to work early so I didn't finished school
>didn't finished

We can tell, brainiac.
>>
Listen anon do the following.
Set yourself 1 year goals across segments of your life like finances,health, family and personal development and revisit them monthly.
Print that shit out and stick it on your mirror so you can't avoid it.
Track your spending habits and cut the wasteful expenditure. Invest the expenditure you've gained.
Track your time and cut where you waste time and spend that time on achieving your goals. Or maximise your time. Do you commute 4 hours a day? Listen to audiobooks or read something educational instead ofsitting on facebook.
Learn people skills. Read how to win friends and influence people. People give you opportunities, if you can please them you'll gain more opportunity.
GIVE THAT WHICH YOU WISH TO RECIEVE.
Want wealth? Be charitable.
Want love? Give love.
Want happiness? Give others happiness.
You can only be the best you can be with the knowledge you have. Increase your knowledge, work hard and give that which you wish to recieve. You'll be better and better each day. Luck is simply when opportunity and preparation meet.
>>
>>1072509
Check out Udemy.
You can pickup course there for 10 bucks on sale. Watch for something you are interested in. Apply yourself to said interest.. follow other anon's advice about goal setting.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.