[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY WHY WHY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (6KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 276x183px
Lurked for several months in /biz/

> Shitcoins, "invest" in our meme magic coin and as soon as it replaces all currency you will live on the literal moon. Please disregard the obvious shilling and attempt at pumps of dumbs where we make money of silly bag holders like you.

>Invest now in this super duper index fund or buy XXX and you will get your whooping 3% a year. Goes on and invest 10 000$ literally 300$ a year.
> "Her derp, i am gonna post SHIT/LOW/MID/HIGH/GOD.png and ask why gender studies is stupid or be dense enough to not be able to literally research 3 sites to see what the salary is for X and what to expect, gonna go to /biz/ to be spoon fed... brb i doctor now."

> 2-3 threads asking age/occupation/salary.

> That guy that made 500k with X but when asked for proof starts wiggling around and turns out he made 100$ or just has a PLAN.
> How to make 10123123 millions with 10$ in 6 months.

You disgust me /biz/ literally not a single topic how to start up a business, how to avoid taxes, how to make money on morally/legally grey way. No success stories, no fail stories.

Literally no other discussions about legit opening a buisness.
>>
>>1071883
>literally not a single topic how to start up a business, how to avoid taxes, how to make money on morally/legally grey way. No success stories, no fail stories.
>Literally no other discussions about legit opening a buisness.

And this thread doesn't help either

saged, reported and hidden btw
>>
File: 365b56600.jpg (10KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
365b56600.jpg
10KB, 320x240px
>>1071886
I will bite...
Success story time:

> Waited for cyber monday. Both a lot of of games when they are like 70% of. After the promotion ended i flipped them over for 100% (before some taxes like paypal)

I did not had a lot of saved cash to make big buck but managed to make 300euro at least.
>>
>>1071893
Pressed posted without finishing...
I am planning to do this again this years and get a bigger stock, because i was all out Januarry(promotion ended 4 jan)

> simple plan /biz/ like you say buy low sell high.... no one does it real life... there is more than coin and stocks /biz/
>>
>>1071893
>300€

That might be impressive if you're 13 pal, but making 300yuros on a once-a-year sale is like... nothing
>>
>>1071883
The best thread was The Next Geek Goldmine
>>
>>1071901
>Makes 100%(minus taxes), market is hungry enough to last at least for 12 times that....

>Makes 3% on stock investing.
>Loose all sheckles on shitcoin

100% RoI is nothing.... gg /biz/ stay golden.
I made 300euro cause that what i had to invest this time... would you still call it nothing when i make 12k next year?
>>
File: bizness bird.jpg (30KB, 640x556px) Image search: [Google]
bizness bird.jpg
30KB, 640x556px
most don't help because they remember what site they're on

faggots mistake /biz/ for /b/ and stay when they see someone doing better than them is "boasting".

/biz/ is now /adv/ 2.0
>>
Containment board bruh

I like the concept, which is why I stay, but it's never gonna be serious until the shitcoins and teens leave.
>>
>>1071910
>invest 300€
>make 300€ profit
>"well if i made 1000000€ I could make 1000000€ profit"

wew lad
>>
>>1071910

Timestamp of your portfolio and high school diploma or fuck off
>>
>>1071910
>I made 300 europoorbucks so next time I will make 100x that!

Ok buddy.
>>
>>1071912
As long as he is willing to share how he made the money, discus and share the steps he made its okey to take pride in what he did.
its not okey when:
> I made 30k this year and you work in shitdonalds
>>1071914

Yes i know for the shit coins... but those can be too used for as longs as people stop investing their life savings due to shills and holding them for the end of time in the wait its '''happening'' guys. Yesterday i saw a nice pump/dump anatomy learn what to do and you will profit. Crypto is not investing.

But i repeat there is more than stocks and crypto biz, and you can get the advice to become a doctor from freaking kindergardeners... getting a job is part of your natural progression same as eventually moving out of your moms/dads place cause they annoy you.
>>
>>1071930
Why are you still here if you hate the board so much?

Isn't it a little retards to spend your precious time complaining about how shit a board is... ON THE BOARD?

Sounds like you have no useful information and just want to be spoonfed and are upset that nobody is spending their time teaching you.
>>
File: fsadf.png (9KB, 220x144px) Image search: [Google]
fsadf.png
9KB, 220x144px
>>1071920
>>1071920
Yes i am aware that i could fall in the
> That guy that made 500k with X but when asked for proof starts wiggling around and turns out he made 100$ or just has a PLAN.

But i will post prove, as a having a plan i have a plan, i should be able to sell 12x that amount if manage to save the capital as it seems the market is good enough... either cause it will be a big success story or big fail story.

Either way blizz needs both kind of stories, so people know what works and what not.

Also what would my diploma bring to the table in the convo?
>>
>>1071934
Sitting on work, wasting company time nothing to do decided to complain and try to change one of the boards i kind of like for the better.
And why are you here?
>>
File: We r legon.jpg (7KB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
We r legon.jpg
7KB, 180x200px
>>1071937
>>1071935

Guy

just go back to plebbit
>>
>>1071883
u that dude from 2ch?
>>
>>1071920
Fucking kek. This goyim doesn't understand market cap. or liquidity and marginal returns.

Thinks market returns scales linearly with portfolio size. My sides.
>>
Ive seen some threads that were really good in these last few weeks. Sometimes the threads move wildly beyond OPs topic. Next thing you know, you're applying WoW auction house market principles to ebay selling/sniping and making some solid dosh.

I've seen some great threads on real estate and identifying economic bubbles.

/biz/ isn't great, but you're not going to find any other business oriented forum on the net that tolerates shitposting- so you make do with what you've been given.
>>
>>1071946
Thinks one person can saturate the whole market of video games of any type... call me anon when you manage to saturate the market of 10-20 different products.
>Stay poor
>>1071941
Well haven't been there they might be richer and successful than the average /biz/ dude
>>
>>1071883

Hey now...there was that one thread where we placed bets on Sanders to win the election lol

I'll have a success story for ya in a week or two, OP. Bear with me.
>>
>>1071963
I saw some nice topics too, my reason to try and promote such topics, while stumping the circle jerking
>>
>>1071967
the circle jerking is why people come here, It's the secret ingredient to the special sauce.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.