[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I filled my gfs taxes and I need to know how fucked I am.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1422165101368.jpg (277KB, 929x653px) Image search: [Google]
1422165101368.jpg
277KB, 929x653px
So I filled my gfs taxes and I need to know how fucked I am.

I fudged a few things for my gf's return and ended up using my brother as a dependent who isn't related to her, but I said he was. I also said he made less than 4k when he made 14000. I did all this to get the EIC credit and used an online tax program to e-file. I just need to know if I'm fucked, and if so, how fucked am I? Is there any way to fix this if I am fucked? When I get the money do I leave it alone and try to do an amended return?

thanks for any help
>>
>>1069562
you'll be fine. literally every person does this, they no longer even come after you for these little things.
>>
>>1069562
Dd your brother file saying he was not being claimed as a dependent?

If so, the automated system will flag it, and they will likely send you a bill and ask for an explanation. Just say that you had been supporting him, and thought you could claim him. If you act dumb enough, they will likely waive the fines.
>>
>>1069562
Seems like your ex-gf is the one who's fucked, lol. Hope she likes prison.
>>
>>1069583
that's good to know.

>>1069591
I haven't filed his taxes yet. I was going to put "allow someone to claim me as a dependent" when I did. He owes the feds like 700$ because he only paid 200$ in federal taxes by accident. So with the money I was going to pay that off.

>>1069599
don't stress me out any more anon. I'm scared and afraid
>>
>>1069606
Don't stress anon, I hear women's prison isn't so bad, at least if the guards aren't on a power trip
>>
>>1069606

Everyone cheats on their taxes, the issue is how stupid are you when it comes to cheating.

The IRS relies on a computer system to check for things. The computer will catch it if the brother files and claims himself to not be a dependent.

Contrary to popular belief, the IRS is actually very lenient. If they do contact you, just tell them that you filed your taxes on your own and for them to tell you what you have to do to fix the mistakes.

They don't automatically freeze your accounts and file a court summons.
>>
File: 1411423410098.jpg (122KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1411423410098.jpg
122KB, 640x480px
>>1069606
You should totally be scared and afraid.
You really think you can just rip off the only part of the government that makes any money?

Fuck man, they've probably got secret NSA server farms the size of a city block with machine learning algorithms DEDICATED to sniffing out potentially fraudulent claims.

You should really go fill out another one that's correct or something and say the previous one wasn't you and was some kind of identity thief fraudster. BTW I've reported this thread to FBI, IRS, and DEA because you've got to be high as fuck to think you could get away with this.
>>
File: 1409927453733.jpg (214KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1409927453733.jpg
214KB, 560x560px
>>1069630
>>1069614
>>
>>1069619
>, the IRS is actually very lenient.

This is true, especially in OP's case where the people are poorfags who make less than 20k
>>
don't worry
as long as you act like a good white boi (tm) and profusely apologize and just talk about how times are tough, you'll get off super light. they'll most likely just garnish your wages, as long as your gf is on your side.

Now, what that means, is that your gf quite literally owns you at this point. she can play the little princess at a super effective rate, trumping your stumpy white dick. so don't piss her off, and tell her that she can't say shit about this to anyone else. as long as amounts generally stay under 10k, it won't be as cost effective for the irs to go after you to get what they say they are owed.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.