[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /biz/ I have this idea for an extra buck I want to make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: kim-butt-4.jpg (43KB, 284x500px) Image search: [Google]
kim-butt-4.jpg
43KB, 284x500px
Hey /biz/ I have this idea for an extra buck

I want to make a business in my school where I sell notes that I've made in previous courses and sell them to people who need it.

I make some pretty good notes as the people who bought them truly liked them and told other people how it helped them mode than other notes did.

So I was thinking of expanding on it and hiring a bunch of other nerds who took courses that I haven't and sell their notes and pay them loyalty for it. And also share previous tests for a small fee for potential costumers.

What do you think? Does it sound like a good idea? Am I breaking any rules by this? Like academic dishonesty or some shit? I would like to know.
>>
>>1069217
You have to make an app because there are already many websites
>>
>>1069217
been done years ago
>>
>>1069217
yeah sounds good
>>
>>1069239
>>1069242
Thing is that I want to keep it local. But I have no idea how much to charge or how to prevent sharing of the notes.
>>
>>1069295
>how much to charge, or how to prevent sharing of notes
My university has two major competitors that do this sort of thing.

Competitor A: advertises online, and through bulletin boards/flyers. They target the large weed out courses that people have to take, make an exam review, and have the first exam review free. Each exam review is something around 30 - 50$, or you can pay $100 or 120 (don't remember) a semester for unlimited reviews. Each review has a certified tutor spend time going through the material very thoroughly, with the review itself lasting about 4 hours, and you get a review packet and practice exams afterwards.

Competitor B: Doesn't explicitly advertise, but uses the directory to ask students in certain classes if they would like to be paid to take notes. They target more of the core courses for upperclassmen. They make a practice exam based off of old exams, and material directly covered in class, and have had a few professors try to sue them. They offer exam review packets but to my knowledge they don't have review sessions. With this company, however, you can get the notes after every class.
>>
>>1069295
also you can't really prevent note sharing. You have to hope that more than one person buys them. I mean the same person who buys the notes is also probably too lazy to photocopy and sell them
>>
>>1069334
That was very thorough. Thanks, man. I am honestly surprised by the price they charge. I was thinking in terms of 5-10 dollars
>>
Can someone give examples of these websites that currently exist?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.