[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me people of /biz/ What is your dream? What do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1414623755492.jpg (119KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1414623755492.jpg
119KB, 1920x1200px
Tell me people of /biz/
What is your dream? What do you want to accomplish?
>>
I wanna be a multimillionaire whether it's owning a small business or investing or whatever than travel the world for a year or two and settle down early in life
>>
File: Paul-Thomas-Anderson-600x520.jpg (35KB, 600x520px) Image search: [Google]
Paul-Thomas-Anderson-600x520.jpg
35KB, 600x520px
I want to be a beloved and timeless film maker... to the best chance I'll have is by creating a lot of savings and passive income so I can really throw myself at my dream and never worry about money again. Currently I'm working hard to 'retire' @ age 30 and then do nothing but work towards my creative aspirations.
>>
Well, I've retired early (relatively) so there's nothing else in my list now. So my goal is to find a goal
>>
File: 1439606425363.jpg (40KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1439606425363.jpg
40KB, 640x640px
Become a slightly less crazy Frank Reynolds. Get rich and spend my life getting into shit. I'm old enough that I know I shouldn't have this fantasy, but I've had it for years.

After over a quarter century of existence on this planet, I have yet to find any compelling goal or drive. All success I have I owe to my being born in the upper middle class, in a modestly wealthy immediate family and a wealthy extended family. I have a hollow view of almost everything.
>>
Financial independence so i can live life on my own terms
>>
Retire early and get into art
Punch a dragon in the face
>>
I want a well rounded experience in life that involves starting a family and raising kids (2 sons and daughter pref), I want to own a house in a less populous area in the US so I can work the land and do DIY projects and shoot guns and have get-togethers with family and be somewhat secluded, and I want to die on my 120th birthday via dropping out of a low orbit space shuttle with full oxygen kit and no parachute.

I've had this dream about a full immersion life simulator that puts you in a dreamlike state where you live out entire lives of your choosing forever, but I'm not sure that's entirely possible with current technology.
>>
Get rich, build a giant computer array with UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH to store as much of the Internet as humanely possible. Then install a reverse search engine so I can always find source.
>>
File: One day.gif (689KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
One day.gif
689KB, 360x360px
>>1068314

By 35, I want to be living on a yacht with my own game room, playing an MMO I designed 100% but never made myself, the game that I spammed everywhere till it got popular.

Then all I would do all day is play God, killing my players or helping them with their quest without them knowing.

It would be like Age of Mythology, but an mmo.

I'm 0.0010 into my plan.
>>
I want to retire before I'm 40. Preferably before I'm 35.
>>
File: kin_akuwaraia1.png (115KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
kin_akuwaraia1.png
115KB, 480x480px
I wanna make my family and my family name as great as Kinzo made the Ushiromiya name great.
>>
I want to find a really cool bread and butter income source for 20 hours per week. It could be a self employment thing, a small business or even a neat job. I would also have a 5 acre plot of land undeveloped. I would garden and grow 50-75% of my food. This would be my other 20 hours. First I pay off the land and trailer. Then the mobile home
>>
I want to get my business out of the garage and expand aggressively.
>>
>>1068314
I would like to gain enough money and power to change the world for the better, whether people want it or not.
>>
Be the first sound engineer to be interviewed on all The Tonight shows. Marry Alia Shawkat after meeting her on one of them. Have JJ beg me to work with him in future Star Wars productions.

Biggest is to work for Pixar. I hear everyone that works there does animation though, so I'm not sure how far I could get my foot in that door doing strictly sound and some VO.
>>
>>1068314

My dream is to write a book that people really like to read. I want to be able to support myself and live somewhere so remote that my family won't try to visit.
>>
>>1068314
I want to be able to pay off my parent's debt and make the rest of their lives as comfortable as possible. Which of course, takes money. After that, I'll be happy with whatever comes my way.
>>
>>1068314
Just want a simple life.
Get a small apartment.
Create a passive income.
Live frugally.
Maybe quit my job or get a better one.
Marry a 7/10 woman and after some time probably make a child.
>>
>>1068314
$25 million by the time I die
$1 million by 30
>>
Have a nice, well-maintained house

Food

Help good family and friends stuck in debt-slavery

A nice, well-equipped detached garage with auto, metal, and wood shop tools, a 2nd floor with lots of windows and a skyroof to turn into a rec room/tech-based workshop/place to occasionally get stoned and drink a beer with friends

A small tropical off-the-grid greenhouse/garden (in the mid-atlantic) for cultivating coffee, weed, fruit, and vegetables

A lean but versatile fleet of cars (one classic, one utilitarian, one sport, one tasteful luxury)

Achieve this by working like nuts to build up good savings via entrepreneurship, converting it into investments and passive income

Spend little on self that isn't an inherently useful ROI (biggest lavish luxury - world travel), channel wealth into most effective means, whatever they may be when the time comes.

All irrelevant until attained. Above all, the mission is...

>Not having to toil 9-5 in fear of the icy hand of debt until I'm on the verge of death and all I can do is pop pills and watch CSI all day

>Helping others achieve their own dreams of doing whatever crazy-ass things they might want to do and building them up to do the same for their peers
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.