[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you stay motived?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

How do you stay motived?
>>
>>1068283
motivation is a meme.

Yes it will help you get off your ass for the first day, but after that, you need to create a workable plan that will allow you to keep doing what you want to do for the long term.

That plan, if worked at every day, will create good habits, which in turn will allow you to become better at whatever you want to do.

Keep in mind nothing ever gets easier even when you form good habits; your mind just becomes so wired at doing something that you do it anyways, despite the pain.
>>
>>1068294
This is pretty true. Say you want to stop being so messy. The first day you have to force yourself to walk over to the trash instead of hiding your wrapper in the couch. Then the second say you have to keep forcing yourself to go all the way over to the sink instead of wiping your loogie under your pillow. Used toilet paper has to go in the toilet so you have ton stand up instead of just tossing it in the trash next to you. It seems hard at first but little by little it just becomes you.
>>
>>1068294
>motivation is a meme.
this. It's discipline. Its about doing the shit the you hate so that later you can do the things you want to do and have the things you want to have. People searching for motivation are just trying to find a way to mentally make a challenge less difficult. It helps but it is no way the key to success: discipline is.
>>
File: image.jpg (134KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134KB, 500x501px
By putting down the bong.
>>
>>1068283
Make a list of what you need to do every day. If any of it doesn't get done, don't jack off that day. Even if you "almost did it all". Even if any of tasks were found to be "impossible". And especially even if you "would have done it all if that asshole hadn't screwed it all up". It works like magic...
>>
Molly
>>
>>1068294
This, I'm 20 and I'm finally starting to get the hang off it. What really helped for me is taking innitiative and taking more responsibility. Last year (2015) I was doing more then I used to, even though some days I was working pretty hard I still wasn't happy at the end of the day with the amount of work I did. I expected from myself that I could go from doing nothing to someone who works really hard, it isn't that easy. I'm getting there really slowly, baby steps, took me a year to even notice real change. Also it's almost impossible to do it completely by yourself, last semester I took innitiative by becoming project leader and saying that I would do more work. Even though I failed a bit, I learned a lot.
>>
Drink and fape to anime.

Trump 2016
>>
a whole new world opens when you hit dat bong dawg.
>>
>>1068283

A tiny hit of weed in the morning helped me start making better routines, I stopped once I had made my good habits. Clean room/office/house helps, Lifting heavy and keeping my diet clean also improved my mood and drive.
>>
>>1068283
Discipline is key. Motivation doesn't last.
>>
The only answer

Through action
>>
>>1068283

self-renewal
know thyself
>>
I practice with my katana every day.
I feel very motivated.
>>
>>1070300
>weeaboos
>>
>>1068308
>shitty toilet paper in the trash

Do people actually do this??
>>
Antidepressants
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.