[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I short against this millennial hype? >tfw all the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (475KB, 1498x1143px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
475KB, 1498x1143px
How do I short against this millennial hype?

>tfw all the big banks and corporations are hyping about millennials "kickstarting the economy with their tech savvy skillz" you know its all BS
>>
>>1068067
>black girl on the left positions herself out more to block person in back of her
Typical...
>>
>>1068067
I was trying to pinpoint what they were doing that was so off. Clearly they weren't millenials, but I couldn't put my finger on it. It wasn't the age, the fashion, the pose, the forced assortment, or the far left guy's rapist smile. Those all checked out.

Then it hit me, they were all smiling.
>>
>>1068082
Also that they're some of the most mediocre/ugly models out there
>>
>>1068082
>staged photo op
>everyone smiling
Your autism is palpable
>>
>>1068082
The 90's fashion on some of them makes it look slightly anachronistic as well.
>>
>>1068067
Disgusting
>>
>>1068092
>what is a joke
Don't forget your lunchbox, pookie.

>>1068097
That's fair, it is a bit plain.

>>1068089
Amen to that.
>>
>>1068067
Girl to the left of the nigger is pretty /fa/
>>
>>1068067

You're saying you think we're in a tech bubble (you're not alone). In bubbles cash are king, however you want to short the market to "Multiply teh gains", which means you should invest in commodities in this non-commodity market.

If shorting Slack.com was that easy, everyone would do it, but you're not Christian Bale and Ryan Gossling isn't your friend so you're gonna have to take risks like every other dipshit who reads google.com/news economy section.
>>
>>1068082
You and everyone else didn't notice that the guy in front's pants don't fit him in the length at all. Half of his shoe is stepping on it. The girl to his left can't even tie her shoes. Better yet, nobody is wearing the correct sized jeans, other than the first girl on the right.

One girl is wearing some type of astronaut suit pants. smfh. These people are millennial bums.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.