[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you tell if someone is old money and naive, or just autistic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: vlcsnap-2016-01-11-07h34m57s291.png (740KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-01-11-07h34m57s291.png
740KB, 1280x720px
How do you tell if someone is old money and naive, or just autistic and old fashioned?

/biz/ related because some people literally live in a different world due to their inherited wealth. And some are just space cadets.
>>
>>1067948

If someone inherited 1 million dollars and is worth 10 million today, take them seriously.

If someone inherited $0 and is worth $ 1 million, take them seriously.

If someone inherited $10 million and is worth $10.1 (or 9) million, write them off as a fool.

if you're smart, it's pretty easy to tell who is smart.

Listen to what people say, not how they say it, or who it comes from.

If a homeless guy is saying things that you as a smart person, know to be true, then listen to them- they might say some stuff you don't know.

Now, 100% of homeless people aren't smart, so that's a bad example, but you get it.

Typically, poor people tend to be poor for a reason, so it's safe to write off their opinions as worthless
>>
>>1067956
Only if said poor person is older than 30 and poor.
>>
Everyone needs a good bullshit detector. It's as simple as that. Bullshit can come in any form from anybody, and I don't think there are any good "rules" about who not to trust and who to trust by default -- in fact, the only rule might be to trust nobody until they earn it.
>>
Probe their knowledge.

Pretend to know nothing about a subject you are very fluent in and have them explain it. If they cannot explain basic concepts on a level simple enough for someone pretending to be a beginner to understand then they know nothing about the subject.
>>
>>1068010

Nope. There's no excuse for being 25 and poor.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mz4wcbX5z91qck1e6.jpg (65KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mz4wcbX5z91qck1e6.jpg
65KB, 500x334px
>>1068022
ok
>>
>>1068026
But that's not because of racism, that's because he refuses to work and can't write a resume/hold an interview for shit.
>>
>>1068022
sure there are, just very specific situations
>>
>>1068032

I mean, if you are 26 and living in rural china, yes you have an excuse.

Born in USA? no excuse
>>
>>1068026
Please maybe if you dropped the herbs and didn't talk like 50 cent someone would hire you
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.