[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys. I'm not sure if I'm posting in the tight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1454008160775173023731.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1454008160775173023731.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
Hey guys. I'm not sure if I'm posting in the tight thread, but.

Last February I applied for food stamps, and was homeless. since then, I got a job, and moved in with my girlfriend.

I never updated my information with social services.

What's going to happen to me?
>>
If you didn't tell social services about your new job and you're making over what they consider is the limit, they're gonna cut you off and probably make you pay back what they paid you in food stamps.
>>
>>1065686
Being social services though, they're problobly look at my current income and finance reasonable payments if that's the case. At least I'm hoping.
>>
>>1065693
Hopefully. Good luck.
>>
>>1065683
they'll run out

if you reapply and lie about it then thats bad but using up the remaining benefits (while technically fraud) is such a moot drop in the bucket thing that unless someone actually turns you in it will never come up

like the cost of giving you foodstamps for a year is like 1/4th of a hobo going to the ER a single time , so the cost of investigating and prosecuting such low level chicanery isn't worth it on their end

Idk why its 2016 and they dont just link public assistance with the irs (where youre employer is reporting income) but they dont

now, check your local laws just to be sure but even if they catch you in most places its a slap on the wrist, like theyll deny you any more benefits for 12 months or something
>>
>>1065693
wait, have you or are you even using the foodstamps? if you havent even gotten them yet then disregard my last post and just dont use them

I read your OP that you used them for almost a year now and just now finally got employed and gave the advise based on the fact that theyll run out soon anyway
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.