[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dog Breeding Side Business

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: AnimalBreederSideJob.jpg (88KB, 960x930px) Image search: [Google]
AnimalBreederSideJob.jpg
88KB, 960x930px
What are the potential gains from breeding a black russian terrier once a year?
Each pup sells for $2,000+.
Litter size is said to be between 6-12.
What are the legitimate upkeep costs of feeding the dog, shots, etc?
>>
Each breeder I've known has not been wealthy and have smelled like shit. Might as well be a farmer. Their businesses sustained themselves well.

I think you really have to like the lifestyle. Or, you have to be really lonely ;)
>>
File: BRT.jpg (78KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
BRT.jpg
78KB, 600x400px
>>1064885
>7 months single
So lonely bruh.
On the bright side, I can beat anyone in arm wrestling though.
Your comment didn't really answer shit though, can I get a less retarded answer?
>>
My parents breed dogs.

They make ok money.

Lots of fucking weird people try to buy pets. Sell carefully. Make sign solid contract. Spay/Neuter guarantee or you'll have competition on your hands.

Have fun with all the dog shit and barking.
>>
>>1064896

Well, basically it's like this. You're too lazy to do any research whatsoever (which means you're highly likely to fail anyway). To answer you, someone would have to do your work for you, or another anon is going to come along who has experience, and enumerate your costs and how they would affect a business plan, effectively doing your research for you...whereas all you would have to do is pick up your phone, call a vet and food/etc store.

In my experience, the observation that breeders I've personally met, selling dogs for a price comparable to yours, do not have much wealth to speak of, education, or other things I would want in life--i.e. not smelling like shit because you actually have to stimulate and interact with your product closely for long periods of time, or even living with them--is enough to say "there are no potential gains."
>>
>>1064879
>>1064896
You should start one of those Dutch doggie websites. You know the kind I'm talking about.

>>1064905
>>1064919
>>1064885
>Have fun with all the dog shit and barking.
>smelling like shit
tippity top kek
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.