[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and some friends are in university and are setting up an online

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: 1451333267306.png (289KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1451333267306.png
289KB, 512x512px
Me and some friends are in university and are setting up an online retail company that specializes in outdoor wear and some camping supplies. We are currently having difficulty finding suppliers or even information about who and where we can get product from; any /biz/reali's have experience with this?
>>
File: 1430368205341.gif (992KB, 400x256px) Image search: [Google]
1430368205341.gif
992KB, 400x256px
Bump
>>
File: Vu5oP7L.jpg (48KB, 640x638px) Image search: [Google]
Vu5oP7L.jpg
48KB, 640x638px
you should approach business from the perspective of someone with a unique or at least above-average opportunity.

if you dont even have a supplier or distributor to get goods from, how you any different from me besides the fact you want to start a camping website? What is the draw? What is the point? Do you produce some unique product? Do you have something that rei doesn't have?

why do you think this would succeed
>>
>>1065054
We have heard all that before, dont worry. Was looking more for information about finding dropshipping suppliers as it's difficult to tell the legitimate ones from the scams and they are all have notoriously bad marketing
>>
>>1064784
You're too stupid to know how to use google or youtube. Stop now before you all lose your meager savings.

Do you now what a niche is? Hint: What you said so far isn't a niche. Do you even know what a business license is and how to get one? If you can't even know the basics how are you going to be able to spot BS from legit?

Go back to flipping burgers.
Dropshipping is not for you.
>>
>>1065081
Wow, somebody's mad
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.