[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/NCDG/ No College Degree General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1451415426057.jpg (156KB, 795x619px) Image search: [Google]
1451415426057.jpg
156KB, 795x619px
I'm NEET now because I just found out I can't pay for college. What do? I know I need to get a job but how do I make all of the money in the world if I can't be an engineer? I am willing to work my ass off and get creative.

inb4 suck cocks
inb4 rent out orifices
inb4 kill myself
>>
>>1063312
Why can't you pay for college?
>>
>>1063318
Poor family, no savings.
>>
>>1063312
You can take loans. Go to community college and earn a scholarship.

I have a friend that made a 3.9 in CC and ended up getting paid to go to school. These things happen.
>>
>>1063320
I have loans from before when I was younger and stupid. And I can't get my transcripts and have to pay bills.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzKzu86Agg0

Im an electrician in Australia and every 6 months or more i watch the above link. Maybe because Mike is a stud.
I didnt want to be an electrician, i didn't even know wtf HVAC was, but now it makes me good money because there was an opportunity and i took it. Stop being a colossal cock sucking manchild and get a real job.
>>
Mcjob.

Seriously most starter jobs now require degrees so you are reduced to high turnover shit taking.

Actual rubbish collection may pay more, especially on weekends.

Find loans or other types of funding if you can and do a years burger-crying to build up cash and get educated. Your only other option is wiping down tables forever. Even wiping down old people takes a bachelors these days...
>>
>>1063327
>>1063329
How about being self-employed?
>>
>>1063333

Doing what? Get a skill or trade, be really good at it, then go out on your own if you want and be self-employed.
>>
>>1063334
>on your own
meaning what?
>>
>>1063335

It means working for no one else but yourself. Being your own boss. Are you serious?
>>
>>1063342
>Are you serious?
you don't have to be an asshole because I didn't understand something
thought you might have meant get away from my poor family
>>
>>1063346
Get a job, register for fall intake, organize your finances, and go to school. It's not that hard. If your grades are too low for grants/scholarships/loans then you'll have to study part time and work part time to pay for it until your GPA improves
>>
>>1063382
But now I'm thinking that college might not be the best path. There are other options, right?
>>
>>1063386

No, you have to go to college to get a decent bartender job

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXpwAOHJsxg
>>
>>1063388
tried bartending. it's shit
>>
>>1063386
Trade/Technical school, or get an entry level job. Sitting at home isn't going to do you any good.
>>
>>1063394
If I find a good idea and plan a business it will.
>>
Uncle Sam paid for my degree. Enlist if you have nothing else.
>>
>>1063398
If you want business ideas you have to share your knowledge/skills/abilities.
>>
>>1063411
What branch did you go into?
>>1063413
I'm a mechanics, industry person.
>>
>>1063419
I did 4 years in the army. They were offering the largest enlistment bonus at the time. But the gi bill is the same no matter which branch you serve in. So just pick whichever sounds the least shit to you.
>>
>>1063312
Brokerage. The turnover for stockbrokers is very high so they will gladly take you in.
>>
>>1063319
Then find something you can get a scholarship in?

Willing to work your ass off, but you don't have to. Get a degree.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.