[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A free college education

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1133778548_n.jpg (60KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1133778548_n.jpg
60KB, 640x640px
I'm about to graduate from "college". For the past 3 years I've been looking up the syllabus for whatever I felt like learning (usually a balance of business and psychology), walking on campus, and using the resources in the library from 2-5pm. It was easy as fuck.

Why are you not doing this?
>>
because you don't get the fucking paper at the end of it

that's literally the only reason to go to school

if you spent the same amount of time for the same amount of knowledge without the credential

you've just wasted your time
>>
well good luck convincing employers that you 'attend' 'college' 'and' 'graduated'.
>>
>>1063044
>>1063046
If you spend the same amount of time just to get a fancy paper then you've wasted your money.

Most degrees are worthless and I'm sure you've argued as much on this very board. Also you're literally retarded if you think learning is a waste of time.
>>
>>1063049
>Do the same thing as someone else
>Don't receive the credential proving you did it
>???
>Profit

gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>1063052
Your post implies that every degree is worthwhile.
>>
>>1063053
It's quite clear that having a BA in Women's Studies is better than having 4 years of nothing on your resume.

More than half of all graduates don't work in their degree's field, which means that what you study is not as important as studying SOMETHING.
>>
>>1063055
>It's quite clear that having a BA in Women's Studies is better than having 4 years of nothing on your resume.
What makes this clear?
>>
>>1063049
>wasting 3 years of your life
>'attending' 'college'
As i said, good luck convincing employers. No need to argue or justify anything in a cartoon board.
>>
>>1063058
>getting educated is only useful for getting hired
The way of the wagecuck sure is funny.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.