[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here have any experience with temp agencies? I am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 11808356384_93c6466b81.jpg (116KB, 354x500px) Image search: [Google]
11808356384_93c6466b81.jpg
116KB, 354x500px
Does anyone here have any experience with temp agencies? I am a dirty NEET and I have an appointment with one tomorrow. I hope I can get a clerical data entry kind of job...
>>
>>1062076
they are the most evil people in the world anon. remember that.

they do not have your interests at heart, only their own.

do not rely on a single agency. there are hundreds of agencies and all of them treat you only as a product. but remember, they are working for you- you are not working for them. if an agency pisses you off, just move on to the next one.
>>
>>1062076
Place I used to work at would bring in temps for the warehouse from time to time. I guess it was a decent gig for them, they'd stay for a few months. They were just negroes who didn't give a fuck for the most part
>>
>>1062076
I once got a job through a temp agency for IT work as a summer job. They're good for people entering the job market for the first time because they can point out fuckups before the employer sees you.
>>
>>1062257
This. Every time I've had a temp job or used a temp service it was a good experience.
The services never contact you or want to be contacted by you. The contractors will treat you like an alien. They may even tease you with the "temp to hire" bullshit but it's a ruse to keep you on and get your to do extra work for peanuts. I fell for it once doing assignments I had no business doing for the money I was being paid but I was naive hoping for a full-time job and raise but nope they fired me. So look out not just the agency but the contracting company as well.
On the rare occasions they will try to scare you with contract shit to keep you on the assignment. It's bullshit. You are a contractor only in name. You can quit (in the proper fashion) when you feel like it.
Anytime I see temp ads I look the other way. I'd rather get in with the actual company than shitty temp services.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.