[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my mother in law got roped in by a woman to join in a multi-level

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1350503358897.jpg (86KB, 445x540px) Image search: [Google]
1350503358897.jpg
86KB, 445x540px
So my mother in law got roped in by a woman to join in a multi-level marketing scheme.
It is called Forever Livibg Products and I think it's about Aloe Vera.
Give me some reasons why it's a scam. I know it is but don't have proof.
I'm from /b/ and not finance savvy
>>
It's a classic pyramid scheme, not much else to it. It takes a special kind of moron to get caught in these things and I doubt you can talk her out of it.
>>
>>1061604
These fucking things are always a scam.

It requires her to use all of her personal connections and basically beg them for money. I mean she sounds like a retarded bitch to me. Just ignore her and don't buy her fucking knife set or makeup or whatever she tries to sell you.
>>
>>1061604
describes itself as a multi-level marketing scheme on its own website
>>
Yeah it seems like they embraced the term to spread misleading information and cleanse the image of the term multilevel.marketing
>>
It is a pyramid scam shit. Tells you to buy overpriced shit and try and sell it and recruit new people. Most people go in minus, as it is hard to sell it all and leaves little profit.
>>
Some friends of kine are also active in this "company"
Willing to answer some questions about it.
Im not a real fan of it either, but its not really harmfull so i dont care
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.