[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /biz i need some advice. Im a hard working individual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20151222_074437_hdr.jpg (950KB, 1088x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151222_074437_hdr.jpg
950KB, 1088x1920px
Alright /biz i need some advice. Im a hard working individual stuck in the reataurant business making 10.50 an hour and have a wife and 2 kids. I fucked up by not going to college and learning useful shit and making something of myself. I live paycheck to paycheck always struggling to make ends meet.

Tax returns are right around the corner and instead of blowing it on stupid shit like alot of other people, i want to know what i can do with it to actually make more money.

Long story short, how to do i take 7k and actually make money with it. I have a family to take care of and this average joe job shit with average pay aint doin it
>>
Buy ethereum
>>
i knew thatd be the first response. Im looking to make money, not waste it. Any better ideas?
>>
use tax return to buy tools
eventually buy a used pickup truck
learn landscaping
put adds on craigslist and put out flyers in the neighborhoods that you go to
use electric hedge trimmer to cut people's hedges
mow grass, build raised beds etc.
Basically start your own business.
>>
>>1061136
Make a monthly investment on a S&P 500 ETF.
>>
>>1061130
are you somewhat good with IT?
if so get an IT certification like CCNA and start working at an IT helpdesk. It's a great starting point and you can still work your way up
>>
>>1061130
Ok, honest response. The first thing you need to do is not be living paycheck to paycheck, that is an absolute DISASTER mentally and financially. That tax return needs to go into an emergency fund. Not a 'I feel like a coffee fund', not a 'surely we can afford that cable package now we got our tax return' fund, an -emergency- fund. Car breaks down, insurance comes due and you're flat broke, that sort of thing. This gives you some breathing room so you're not constantly scrounging for money and worried that you'll overdraft which is invaluable.

Oh, and obviously if you have outstanding credit card debt then that shit needs to be paid down ASAP as well, just leave like a grand of it in your emergency savings and pour the rest into your debt.
>>
Invest in eth then sell in 2 and a half weeks from today.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.