[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GBSN?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (67KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 640x1136px
I'm really thinking GBSN has potential here. AMDA shot up a whole point today when the news about the products were released. I think with GBSN's FDA pending approvals that the news will be announced soon and the stock will skyrocket. What do you guys think?
>>
>>1060857
It already did skyrocket, that trash was at .06 like less than a week ago.
>>
>>1060864
What did? I'm assuming you're referring to GBSN. The crash was recently due to reverse stock, securities, warrants etc. So now the value is down but the company has a good quantity of customers and with the soon to be hopefully approved products the value will rise. Investors like to see that kind of thing. Products like that are pretty solid and profit is imminent.
>>
>>1060857

>Down 99.93% since IPO
>Potential

You're delusional.
>>
AMDA also had a huge drop in the upper 90% range. Buying the shares cheap and waiting for the approval to make news raised it by an entire point the same day. I feel like you're solely going off of 1 number. That being the fall. Instead of looking at the entire picture and realizing that maybe if the next patent product were to be approved that investors will actually take interest on GBSN again.
>>
>>1061062

The big picture matters and what is shows is that GBSN has been intentionally manipulated through stock splits to drive the value down further.

It's a scam.
>>
>>1060857

10/16/2014: GBSN closes @ $321.00
10/16/2015: GBSN closes @ $5.64

a loss of 98.16%

>I'm really thinking GBSN has potential here.
>>
I mean I really don't know lol
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.