[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Martin Shkreli

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1200x-1.jpg (62KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1200x-1.jpg
62KB, 1200x800px
SHKRELI ON ATTACK MODE

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-01-25/mr-shkreli-goes-to-washington-and-mocks-ghostface-killah
>>
>>1060588
Shkreli is a faggot. Hope he gets put in jail.
>>
File: umad3.png (525KB, 456x544px) Image search: [Google]
umad3.png
525KB, 456x544px
Imagine Trump winning the election and pardoning Shkreli the next day.
>>
>>1060599
why would trump do that?
>>
>>1060588
>buys only copy of album that they produce
>the reasoning behind the production of only one album is that they want to make something truly valuable and exclusive
>"I don't like you so you should release the album publicly even though it goes directly against why we did what we did, just because I don't like you"

What a fucking faggot.
>>
>>1060630
Banter. The man loves it.
>>
But doesn't he know?!

Wu-tang ain't nuthing ta fuck wit!

I said it everyone, we can go home now.
>>
>literal /b/ fag
I don't care about him, but I like his trolling.
>>
>>1060643
He's entertaining, at least I can say that.
>>
>>1060588
he is a autist

why does he want tat attention if he is so smart?
>>
>>1060588
Man, I don't why the fuck everyone is buttmad but he is surely playing the right cards.
>>
>>1060696

When you reach a certain level of wealth, you realize how little there is to do in life if you don't have to spend your days wage slaving, and you look for meaning with the most retarded shit imaginable

This guy is doing his own flavor of what Dan Bilzerian is doing
>>
>>1060588

>martin shekel
>>
File: 0x6001.jpg (36KB, 640x433px) Image search: [Google]
0x6001.jpg
36KB, 640x433px
>>1060588
Martin Skhreli is my spirit animal.

The absolute non-existent amount of fucks he gives is amazing.

>But name-brand HIV medicine
>Ramp up price by 10x because money
>Swim in money
>Buy wutang album with it
>Start livestreaming his life 24/7
>Now this

Honestly, if /biz/ had the same opportunity for a lot of money in such a short time span, they would take it. Even if people suffered from it. Don't lie.
>>
Should I know the guy?
>>
>>1061166
Yes, this >>1061159 is a basic summary. Expert level troll who gets reddit and twitter super buttmad while making millions.
>>
>>1061169
Rich guy who spends his money fucking with people in a clever way? Alright.
>>
>>1061171
Pretty much. He also gives out helpful investment/entrepreneurial advice in his streams in between the ebin trollan.
>>
>>1061159
plus his company spends more than it makes in pharmaceutical research, others who pull this shit just gouge for profit and don't contribute anything. They only attack him because he appears unlikeable
>>
>bought a million dollar album for a chance to date Taylor Swift
>wants to be a League of Legends streamer

he's more relatable than most people desu fampai
>>
>>1061189
>appears unlikable

Is a complete shithead and IS unlikable.
>>
>>1061494
Maybe, but not to the extent that the media is portraying him. He just doesn't care about his image enough to play their game
>>
>>1061159
>>But name-brand HIV medicine
Anti-parasite medicine
>>Ramp up price by 10x because money
5451%
>>Swim in money
Lose massive money to Imprimis Pharmaceuticals who used his negative publicity to be able to make themselves look like Robin Hood for bringing the drug to market at less than $1/pill.
>>
>>1060599
>“This young guy raised the price to a level that’s absolutely ridiculous, and he looks like a spoiled brat,” Trump told reporters during a South Carolina campaign stop. “And he’s a hedge-fund guy, who, as you know, [are] the only one[s] that I’m raising taxes on. They are going to be paying up. I thought it was a disgusting thing, what he did. I thought it was a disgrace.”
>>
>>1060955

>Dan 'Blitz' Bilzerian
>social media personality

I wonder if Shkreli is taller than Bilzerian?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.