[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DAILY REMINDER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: _img.jpg (130KB, 720x450px) Image search: [Google]
_img.jpg
130KB, 720x450px
The US has never gone more than 9 years without having a recession.

Never
>>
Id say that's a pretty good track record for balancing something so abstract.
>>
Your mom has never gone more than 9 days without having a black dick in her mouth
>>
>>1059674
That's a pretty good track record for balancing something so abstract.
>>
>>1059671
What's your point?
>>
>>1059683
i just spit saliva all over my screen
>>
The Dow has also been down 11 of the 15 working days this year so far, which is apparently also unprecedented
>>
>>1059772
Never in the history of the stock market has the market started out poorly. Its usually a warning siren for something to come.
>>
>>1059789
Are we talking great depression or shitty quarter?
>>
>>1059673

By throwing money at the problem each time.

QE 4, 5, 6 along with 0.01% interest rates are a comin' bois.
>>
>>1060088
You could already argue the US is in a depression. 25-30% real unemployment, fallen wages and nation reliant on food stamps and walfare to survive.

>>1060221
They won't make it past QE4. They'll run QE4 to get past the election. 2017 is going to be a full blown shitshow.
>>
>>1059789
>never has this happened
>Its usually a warning siren for this

confirmed for faggot
>>
> the greatest wealth transfer in history

Safe bet to say something will happen. How big it will be is still up for debate.
>>
>>1059789
>never in the history
>it is usually
Uhhh I want to believe you but
>warning siren
Yeah but
>>
>>1060760
>25%-30% real unemployment

fucking citation needed, brah.
>>
>>1059671

March 1991-March 2001 = 10 years
>>
>>1061560
Over 90 million working age Americans are jobless, brah.

>"Although the US unemployment rate has declined, more and more Americans are choosing to opt out of the labor market altogether and no longer even figure in the employment data. "

Bureau of Labor Statistics puts it at closer to 102 millions
https://www.rt.com/usa/156800-americans-economy-unemployed-work/

Im not even fucking American and i know this.
>>
>>1059671
You might want to double check that /pol/ friend , also we had more catastrophes prior to the federal reserve , just to inb4 qe money
>>
>>1061576

My bad, i was using old numbers. It's actually worse than that.
>>
>>1061576
You are an idiot.

http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SL.TLF.CACT.ZS

USA's labor participation rate stands at around 60 to 65%, the same as many first world countries.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (6KB, 202x249px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6KB, 202x249px
>>1061565
Don't forget the soft landing in 1994, where recession was avoided by lowering interest rates, among other things. That's a maneuvering margin we don't have right now.
>>
>>1061608

>work 1 hour
>"participating"
>unemployed but looking for a job
>"participating"

Helps if you understand the fucking statistic you're citing dipshit.

>b-but look at all these part time jobs and stagnant wages
>only 5% of the people who are bothering to look for work are unemployed :3
>900,000 people stopped looking for work, unemployment fell 0.2%. What a great outcome :3
>interest rates are effectively at 0 still because we're so prosperous...right?

Nice economy you got there. If everyone just stops looking for work you can achieve 0% unemployment!
>>
traders: short obvious bubbles and buy the dip

businesses: hunker down then buy properties and commodities for firesale prices
>>
>>1061652
>All these imaginary assumptions
I'm sorry but you're gonna have to try harder.
>>
>>1061652
Even more fucked up, Obama made it so that if you are a volunteer and do not have a paying job you are now considered employed.

The US government toys with the unemployment numbers to make sure that our markets don't lose foreign investment.
>>
File: IMG_20160123_WA0003.jpg (70KB, 540x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160123_WA0003.jpg
70KB, 540x550px
>>1059671
Won't happen if Trump is president.

Just look at the math:
Trump = can't be stumped

>"you're all losers"
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.