[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

a faggot with a British accent in a 3rd world country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Do any of you guys have any idea what kind of a job an 18 year old starving student can do for a living. Keep in mind that sucking dick here pays less than McDonald in US.
I speak English fluently with a semi-British accent. That's why i'm thinking customer support for a US company because minimum wage in America is prestige pay over here. Any suggestions on where i should try my luck?
>>
>>1058363
Dude, America doesn't have $15 an hour yet. You're not going to be any richer moving to the USA to live on the minimum wage. Get something here first, get some capital and THEN try and make it in the States.

t. Britbong
>>
>>1058368
I was thinking an online customer support job, i wouldn't be able to move to the US if i wanted.
>>
Day labor
>>
>>1058368
He said semi-british accent
He didn't say he was in britain, good to see you acknowledge you live in a 3rd world country though

Working customer service for a US company doesn't mean moving to US. That shits all overseas. He's probably in one of your failed colonies
>>
>>1058368
>I don't know how to read.

Also OP, if you have any digital service skills try your hand at craig's list and fiverr, especially if you lie and say you're in the UK. Make plenty of bullshit ads for things you might be able to do, and the practice that comes in will refine your skills. Make google your friend.

t. Bullshit Resume Writer
>>
>>1058404
Thanks bullshit resume writer, I'm pretty good at faking being English, I'll give that a try.
>>
What country are you in and what languages do you speak?
>>
>>1058436
I'm in a post Soviet country, can speak English Russian and turkish. And the local language.
>>
File: Bad_translation.jpg (67KB, 605x454px) Image search: [Google]
Bad_translation.jpg
67KB, 605x454px
>>1058440

This is a serious suggestion...

Translation services for companies that sell their products abroad.

For example... there are entire web sites devoted to bad translations on chinese products.

Companies would probably pay money to people who could translate instruction manuals, advertising text, spec sheets, etc.

Also, you could take advantage of your knowledge of western countries to work as a consultant who advises companies on cultural norms of GB, etc.
>>
>>1058400
>>1058404
Top kek. I'm on my phone so didn't see that 3rd world country bit. Pic related.

Europe would probably be easier to get into senpai. Just don't come to the UK. You'll just end up rotting in Calais forever.
>>
Just a follow up on my comment here >>1058449

I have a buddy I've known for years. Total fuck up. 35 years old still trying to "find himself", drifting from job to job.

He learned Chinese, moved to China, starting working as an english teacher in a language school.

All of a sudden, he's a minor celebrity. Like every other country, the foreign is exciting, so it becomes a status to have him show up to parties, and women just love the strange foreign guy.

Moral of the story... if you have a british accent you're already batting a thousand. Take advantage of what you have.
>>
>>1058477
Shit man, i would love to teach English in an Asian country
> asian fetish
>>
>>1058363
>Keep in mind that sucking dick here pays less than McDonald in US.

You need to find a way to increase the units of dick sucking sold per unit time then brah. I recommend taking a loan and having an automated dick sucking conveyor belt. Higher turnover, sells more units.

Get the Johns in, and then get them out.
>>
If you want a good minimum wage country, move to australia

Also keep in mind everything costs more in first world countries, so if you never get a break in spending money to invest you are in the shitter
>>
>>1058363
>Keep in mind that sucking dick here pays less than McDonald in US
Well yeah, you got the same mouth as everyone else. If you go to China maybe you'll get 2$/blow from rich Chinese with a frosh
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.