[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was in some movie with Arnold GainsNegger, and they got my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: bala.png (626KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
bala.png
626KB, 853x480px
I was in some movie with Arnold GainsNegger, and they got my info because whatever. I didn't realize they were going to pay me the shit extra wage. Anyway, I got a check for fucking 36.06. But I don't have any sort of tax form from them.

Do I need to file it? Can I file it from paycheck somehow, they did include deductions on the paycheck for some reason.
>>
Also, I assume throwing away the check without cashing it and not filing isn't an option since the company is? I could care less about this trash, but I don't want to wait for them to send out the forms.
>>
$36?
I wouldn't worry about it
I would keep the check as a souvenir and cash it by mobile
Noone gives a fuck if you short the IRS a few bucks
>>
>>1058267
Unless you make over 200k the IRS isn't going to audit you. They can't afford to audit everyone they want to.
>>
>>1058267
They don't have to report it because it's less than $600. I don't know why they took out deductions.
Anyway I wouldn't worry about it at all. It's not going to trigger an IRS audit, and if you were audited anyway they're not going to care about $36 of miscellaneous income that you already payed tax on. Just cash it and forget it.
>>
>>1058267
Also what movie was it? Did you get to say a line or were you just a random extra? It looks like you could get a lot more because of wage laws especially with movies
>>
>>1058306

478, I was just an extra, nothing special. I was going to do some role initially, but the director hated me when he met me (like livid rage, I have no clue why), so I did some background shit, asked Arnie how much he benches, and left.

>>1058305
>>1058302
>>1058283

Alright, thanks guys. I don't even care if I have to pay it later, its just so stupid to wait for the forms.
>>
Btw, random whining, but it's through something called EFS Entertainment, apparently everyone uses them for film, but they can't even build a fucking website. Funny shit. It's amazing how some people stay in business and manage to make money.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.