[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Bachelor thesis
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Hi,

Hi there financial people! Currently i am preparing myself for Bachelor thesis. And now i am really struggling to find the best topic. Mainly i want to write something about commodity currencies, bitcoin or euro, but just dont have any thoughts or decent ideas. Hence, though maybe you would be able to suggest something?

Thanks!
>>
the recent breakdown of the OPEC cartel
>>
Just googled it. Seems to be an interesting topic. But it is more on oil prices supply/deman than on currencies, unless i would take more broaded expanded view into this. Isnt there any interesting topics on currencies themselves?
>>
>>1057978
>Bachelor thesis

I graduated with my undergrad in 2008 and master's degrees in 2010 and 2011 and none of them required a thesis. I wonder if this is a new thing or maybe my school was behind the curve.

Anyway, a fairly simple and still topical subject would be the bail out and the Fed response. Was it justified or wasn't it? And evaluate the Fed response. A major component, which to this date I can't find much info is, what would have been the impact if we let the banks default and all these individuals and small businesses with more than the FDIC $250M account insured amount lost that money vs the cost of the bailout.

"In Fed We Trust" is a good starting point.
>>
>>1057992

Thinking about this a bit more, another topic that you can use your knowledge on but the professor can't really bust your balls too much on since the outcome has yet to arrive is: evaluating the Chinese government's effect on controlling their markets/economy.

They're not a total command economy with strict government controls nor are they a free market with free floating currency and stock exchange. They're like a bastard half-breed trying to get the both of both worlds. Of course Chinese economic data isn't fully reliable; but you can see Ben Benarke's Ph.D thesis and a bunch of other articles for starting points.
>>
I believe i have red a similar article observing this topic in The Economist. This is interesting for sure, but i would say this is quite a broad topic more applicable to masters. Moreover, not talking about the crisis of 2007. I could do a research on the upcoming crisis, the markets seems to be to overbought and recent hard fluctuations in yuan, oil, euro-dollar could suggest that something bad is coming.
>>
>>1057978

I sincerely recommend running your idea by a professor.

I fear that, since the US and/or EU could make bitcoin et al illegal overnight, that it's not the best subject.
>>
Are you from India or south America?
>>
Im from Europe, why do you think i am from India or South America? :D
>>
>>1058020
I just thought bachelors thesis were more common there
>>
Nope i am from Eastern Europe and it is necesary to write a bachelor thesis to finish undergraduate studies. Dont really understand what you have in mind?
>>
>>1057978
DELETE THIS
my blood type is b-
>>
>>1058010
cause you play bloodseeker
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Thread DB ID: 463101

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.