[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bachelor thesis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: community_image_1396708550.png (147KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
community_image_1396708550.png
147KB, 500x500px
Hi,

Hi there financial people! Currently i am preparing myself for Bachelor thesis. And now i am really struggling to find the best topic. Mainly i want to write something about commodity currencies, bitcoin or euro, but just dont have any thoughts or decent ideas. Hence, though maybe you would be able to suggest something?

Thanks!
>>
the recent breakdown of the OPEC cartel
>>
Just googled it. Seems to be an interesting topic. But it is more on oil prices supply/deman than on currencies, unless i would take more broaded expanded view into this. Isnt there any interesting topics on currencies themselves?
>>
>>1057978
>Bachelor thesis

I graduated with my undergrad in 2008 and master's degrees in 2010 and 2011 and none of them required a thesis. I wonder if this is a new thing or maybe my school was behind the curve.

Anyway, a fairly simple and still topical subject would be the bail out and the Fed response. Was it justified or wasn't it? And evaluate the Fed response. A major component, which to this date I can't find much info is, what would have been the impact if we let the banks default and all these individuals and small businesses with more than the FDIC $250M account insured amount lost that money vs the cost of the bailout.

"In Fed We Trust" is a good starting point.
>>
>>1057992

Thinking about this a bit more, another topic that you can use your knowledge on but the professor can't really bust your balls too much on since the outcome has yet to arrive is: evaluating the Chinese government's effect on controlling their markets/economy.

They're not a total command economy with strict government controls nor are they a free market with free floating currency and stock exchange. They're like a bastard half-breed trying to get the both of both worlds. Of course Chinese economic data isn't fully reliable; but you can see Ben Benarke's Ph.D thesis and a bunch of other articles for starting points.
>>
I believe i have red a similar article observing this topic in The Economist. This is interesting for sure, but i would say this is quite a broad topic more applicable to masters. Moreover, not talking about the crisis of 2007. I could do a research on the upcoming crisis, the markets seems to be to overbought and recent hard fluctuations in yuan, oil, euro-dollar could suggest that something bad is coming.
>>
>>1057978

I sincerely recommend running your idea by a professor.

I fear that, since the US and/or EU could make bitcoin et al illegal overnight, that it's not the best subject.
>>
Are you from India or south America?
>>
Im from Europe, why do you think i am from India or South America? :D
>>
>>1058020
I just thought bachelors thesis were more common there
>>
Nope i am from Eastern Europe and it is necesary to write a bachelor thesis to finish undergraduate studies. Dont really understand what you have in mind?
>>
>>1057978
DELETE THIS
my blood type is b-
>>
>>1058010
cause you play bloodseeker
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.