[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>market for labour is saturated as fuck in every field because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: NYSE-pediment-sj.jpg (326KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
NYSE-pediment-sj.jpg
326KB, 1600x1200px
>market for labour is saturated as fuck in every field because muh 7 billion and it's only going to get worse as more pajeets and wangs receive western education and return home to teach their countrymen
>have little capital which is currently making great returns due to the aforementioned glut of cheap labour
What is a young person to do if he wants to get ahead in an economic climate such as this?
>>
File: bsandolg.jpg (70KB, 340x510px) Image search: [Google]
bsandolg.jpg
70KB, 340x510px
Learn how to narrow their focus away from such broad questions, and provide helpful context.

THOSE WOULD BE THE FIRST TWO
>>
>>1057758
>young person
>little capital
>male
>want to get ahead
I.. I don't know how much clearer I need to make it really, it's immensely cliché.
>>
>>1057791
>Skills
>Nation/Region
>Degree/University
>Family/friend connections
>Employment history

You've told us nothing. Also, you can't do anything. You are the cheap labor.
>>
>>1057791
Pay no attention to that poster, he just wanted to post his fat man gay pron.

To answer your query, you can't really get ahead, the game is rigged. On the other hand, it's rigged for everyone around you, maybe you just have to be slightly better than the next guy to survive?

Also, I think its 7.5 billion now but no one really knows. Maybe there will be some huge virus or disease that wipes out half of humanity opening up some opportunities?
>>
>>1057793
Pretty smart
Australia
1st yr physics student university of melbourne
Various family members own some restaurants and take-away shops
Making coffee/till stuff and croupier
>>
>>1057860
>a degree in physics != employability

When will you poorfags realise degrees are just use for screening purposes by employers to thin out 10,000 applicants to just 10. They couldn't give a shit if you can derive E=mc2 with your eyes closed.
>>
>>1057868
Sounds like you're trying to finish a conversation you started with someone else, because I never said that.
>>
File: lolol.png (117KB, 277x273px) Image search: [Google]
lolol.png
117KB, 277x273px
>he fell for the India and China meme

Major in STEM, any western company will hire you over some piece of shit plagiarizing robot from the 3rd world.
>>
File: microsoft-e1398369531661.jpg (558KB, 2500x1406px) Image search: [Google]
microsoft-e1398369531661.jpg
558KB, 2500x1406px
>>1057877
>Major in STEM, any western company will hire you over some piece of shit plagiarizing robot from the 3rd world.
Nnnnn
>>
File: 1432581153379.jpg (29KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1432581153379.jpg
29KB, 251x251px
>>1057877

Ahh yes, the STEM meme.

>protip: It's only true if you're female.
>>
File: 7.jpg (45KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
45KB, 720x480px
>>1057886
>the CEO of Microsoft is from India
>therefore Microsoft is literally an all-Indian company now
>Microsoft is 60% white
>Microsoft is 60% male
>And this is after TRYING to be more diverse

Kill yourself you uneducated fraud. The only reason a STEM person wouldn't get a job at MSFT is if they realized it was a genuinely overrated place to work, which it is. You have no clue how many companies are hiring right now.

Everyone from Northrop Grumman (big Long Range bomber win, LELELELE GUESS THEY DON'T NEED ANY NEW EMPLOYEES) to 3rd world profiteers like Bechtel to Pricewaterhouse Coopers. The fuck is your problem?

>>1057888
Gag on a cock, it's probably the only way you'll make money.
>>
>>1057889
dont bother with these drones, its not their fault they bombed out at uni/studied shit degrees, its that darn pajeet and his shit covered spaghetti code or non english speaking wing wang who has lymphoma at age 25
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.