[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

20 year old living with his mom, trying to figure this shit out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: picture.jpg (23KB, 759x569px) Image search: [Google]
picture.jpg
23KB, 759x569px
Is anyone else just trying to find a way to make money from home, be it through an online business, refurbishing stuff and reselling online, affiliate marketing etc? I just can't fucking think of anything that makes sense.

I see guys who, ALL THEY DO, is make like wallets and belts, they have their dumb little website, and that's all they fucking do. They sell belts and wallets. I fucking just can't think of something like that. Everything seems like it's been done or whatever.

It seems like there is an answer dangling right in my fucking face and I just can't see it. I see all of these fuckers making like 50K a year from this or that, all online. I see faggots on here actually making money from crypto-currencies.

Does anyone else look at something and just think "everyone else is doing it so there is no money in it anymore" or something like that? I wish that I could just think of a product, create a website, buy a domain name, and sell just that product and that be my job. I wouldn't care if I made $12,000 a year. I want MY OWN business. I don't WANT to work for fucking anyone elses dream.

Is it just me? Am I just too fucking stupid for this? It feels like the idea is on the tip of my tongue but I just can't taste it enough to know what it is. (inb4 a dick)

I know that the money is out there. How in the fuck do I get it?
>>
Look into Fulfillment by Amazon
>>
>>1057240
Unless you're selling in bulk, how in the hell could this ever be profitable?
>>
>>1057223
Similar situation OP. I've been wracking my brain lately to think of a business that would actually work.

It's pretty frustrating.
>>
>>1057223
>>1057251
we should brainstorm ideas together. someone set up an irc
>>
>>1057223
suck dick
>>
>>1057223
>>1057251
Something like Ethereum seems right up your alley!

It's an easy to use, highly reliable cryptocurrency with huge potential. You still have some time before it takes off, buy now because supply is limited!
>>
>>1057251
>>1057255
I'm on #bizraelis through https://kiwiirc.com/client if anyone else wants to join. I don't think it's a good idea to share our ideas on here, though.
>>
>>1057263
alright
>>
It's really hard to do something with no money. Why don't you get a job and save for your own enterprise?

Clearly, not doing anything isn't getting you anywhere. Why not work and brainstorm at the same time?

inb4 any excuse whatsoever. Think about your poor mother.
>>
>>1057272
I do have cash to invest into something. I just can't think of that something. It just seems like there are so many guys who just get it and see how it all works and are actually making something of themselves. I just can't fucking see it. I want that to be me.
>>
>>1057275

Then what is you like to do? What do you have passion for? If you're just looking for income, a job really is much easier than a business you don't care about.
>>
>>1057223
>everyone else is doing it so there is no money in it anymore
That's just not true. I own a beauty serum brand and make plenty of money selling them online. The more competition in a market, the more potential customers (meaning more chance you can differentiate yourself to a group of them).

You just choose a narrow impulse-buy subniche within a highly competitive market -- like diet baby food -- and focus on reaching people attracted to that subniche. Even if there is massive competition, there is always room for another brand when it comes to impulse/lifestyle stuff. When you start thinking like that, you'll realize that competition just proves there is money to be made.
>>
lol you cant think your way out of the basement. you actually have to get up and leave the basement in order to leave the basement.

im sitting at work right now bored out of my mind precisely because i dont like moms basement.
>>
>>1057223

You need artistic talent. if you start making shit that is unique and well made people will want to buy it.
>>
The trick isn't to do something new or special.

The trick is to convince the dumb goy that whatever you are doing is something they need, even it's as old as the hills. Even if all you are doing is being a parasite taking advantage of people's stupidity with money.
>>
I make money on TrafficMonsoon and PLS. Ain't never gonna have a real job. Have my own oone bedroom apartment bought by cash, old car and money for hookers and drugs
>>
>>1057802
explain
>>
>>1057223
Usually people don't set out to start a business, they do it the other way round, they stumble across the idea first then decide "ok how do I turn this into a business". They sell air conditioning units for a living and discover that there is demand for air conditioning and heating unit repair in their area, so they become self-employed, they can't keep up with demand so they take on new workers. Something like that.
>>
OP is a retard who's too afraid to take risks. don't try to help him, he won't listen
>>
File: z7hzGEx.png (369KB, 1823x482px) Image search: [Google]
z7hzGEx.png
369KB, 1823x482px
>>1057223
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.