[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pitch me your idea.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: shark_tank.jpg (212KB, 1296x730px) Image search: [Google]
shark_tank.jpg
212KB, 1296x730px
Pitch me your idea.
>>
>>1056354
shitposting. a classic, cant go wring with shitpositng
>>
>>1056354
I've seen a few episodes and most of the time they just invite people on to make fun of them for blowing their life savings on some pipe dream. Schadenfreude the Germans call it.
>TV
>>
Okay, hear me out.

I have this program, it's a tv show, where people try to sell their dreams, visions of products they can never achieve to rich douchebags, and I mean, really rich and really douchy. In fact, the more obnoxious they act, the better, this will piss off the viewers more and they will talk about it for days on how douchy and childish these obscenely rich people are. Then, the one with the most outlandish idea is actually produced and sold on the market, even though, just like with Pop Idols and everything Simon Cowell is involved in, will invariably fail miserably and be forgotten with in two weeks

What do you say guys?
>>
>>1056354
I have this really cool looking pen to sell you.
>>
Its called Ethereum. Buy it
>>
>>1056354
its like getting your dick sucked for 1$, but better,,,
>>
Franchise kidnapping ring- we take care of collecting money and dealing with authorities for a 25% split.
>>
>>1056354
Low overhead logging company using pic related.

Buy all the equipment for 20k and have a super low operating cost.
>>
>>1056354

its a nacho chip heater. for people who want to keep warm tortilla chips!
>>
>>1056354
Drug smuggling operation where we use large migratory animals to move the drugs between countries.

We hire third world divers to strap pounds of drugs in water tight specially designed bladders onto the backs of a pod of whales with trackers tjat have a migratory pattern between where we want the drugs to and from.

We the set up a really unsucessfil whalewatching buisness on the recieving country where we remove the packages. If they catch the whale what are they going to do? Prosecute it?
>>
>>1056354
Facebook, but for pets.
>>
>>1056354
Ever have a craving for hot tortilla chips?

you know, the ones you get from a mexican restaurant?

what if I told you ... that these chips could be had IN YOUR HOME with my revolutionary product
>>
>>1056623
Lol
>>
>>1056354
Abortion kiosks that look like Captain Falcon
>>
>>1056354

Overthrow a legitimate government and hijack all the illegal drug trade in its territory, then proceed to ship immense quantities of said drug into your own country and sell it for 10x the cost it was going for in the original country.

This is an original idea, right? Guys?
>>
A small, sleek and portable kitchen appliance with easy pre-set buttons that'd heat up your Mexican tortilla chips to that classic restaurant-style warmth, that could easily be tucked away in a cabinet.
>>
it nathan fielder in here
>>
>>1056709
>>1056684
>>1056603

Is this the birth of an epic new meme?
>>
>>1056354

Set up a room full of furniture and cheap, fragile second-hand stuff. Charge people x amount of dollars to come in and smash it with a sledgehammer.
>>
>>1056730
You are the problem
>>
You know how we abolished slavery? Yeah fuck that
>>
>>1056730
First day bud?
>>
File: sharks.jpg (185KB, 700x381px) Image search: [Google]
sharks.jpg
185KB, 700x381px
Who would you partner up with?
>>
>>1058425
Not the nigger wearing suspenders with pants that clearly have belt loops
Or the sour looking woman
Or the guy in the suit that's a number too small and is all ruffled
Or the guy in the double breasted suit with no tie

So I guess that only leaves one
>>
File: mrwonderful.png (553KB, 1439x2413px) Image search: [Google]
mrwonderful.png
553KB, 1439x2413px
>>1058433
Good choice Anon
>>
>>1058445
>that pic
kek
>>
Never watched this shit. What are the best episodes?
>>
>>1058482
Ep 3 and onward. The first two are really choppy and not as well put together. I don't know exactly the eps. But my favorite lineup is mark, daymond, Kevin O'Leary, Barbara and Robert. The ones with Lori are good but Barbara bantz with kevin better.

Jeff Foxworthy and the go pro guy guest episodes were good too
>>
>>1058888
Meant season 3 and onward
>>
An app that locks your phone from phone calls except 911, social media, text messages and the Internet for x amount of time you want it locked for

It would have custom options, where you could add a finger print to unlock it (in case of emergency, i.e. your moms fingerprint or passcode), put what options you would like to keep, like certain websites you'd need to complete your homework, etc.

This would help with the productivity of doing your homework/studying for exams and be on your way to success
>>
>>1058482

The one where Daymon and Lori invest into some terrible black kids idea and everyone else storms off the set saying," This isnt the charity tank"
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.