[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw there are people on here who are studying accounting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: accountant-300x200.jpg (8KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
accountant-300x200.jpg
8KB, 300x200px
>mfw there are people on here who are studying accounting or are already accountants

Literally the worst profession to ever exit. Boring, no creativity, shit pay, etc. Also accounting will be dead within a few years due to automation. So why do people become accountants?
>>
>mfw there are people on here who are shitposting or are already shitposters

Literally the worst profession to ever exit. Boring, no creativity, shit pay, etc. Also shitposting will be dead within a few years due to automation. So why do people become shitposters?
>>
>>1055744
>Also accounting will be dead within a few years due to automation.

Confirmed troll. Accounting is one of the older /biz/ professions and has been around thousands of years since ancient times. The technology increases and improves efficiency but accounting will always require human input.
>>
>>1055755
You're a few years late to the game.

Or did you miss all those 'How can white boyz compete?' threads.
>>
>>1055781
>>1055762
>>1055755
buttmad accountants
>>
Hahah ^^ you tell'm !
>>
>>1055744
>Boring, no creativity
I dunno, I heard this alot, but I did financial accounting course, and am in managerial accounting now, and it's pretty fun and interesting.
I guess you could say it doesn't have any creativity though. But it's concrete and well defined.

My professor said her daughter is 31 and makes 200k a yr accounting, so, that's not really shit pay at all.
>>
>>1055762
>accounting will always require human input.

>What is AI?

Seriously, keep up with technology. I mean, banks have computers approving and disproving credits, you think 90% of accounting won't fall soon?
>>
>>1055947
>My professor said her daughter is 31 and makes 200k a yr accounting, so, that's not really shit pay at all.

I'd tell my students anything to make sure they thought my class was important and thus my career was secure...

200k for an accountant? is she doing the job of multiple accountants? what bullshit

maybe she gets in early in startups and gets paid in equity to do their books... i know lawyers who try that and most of them just end up overworked and underpaid because most startups dont do jack shit
>>
>>1055986
Computers can't understand complex tax laws and technicalities.
>>
>be accountant
>automate my job
>get promoted to IT
>automate others jobs
>make bank

Its easy. Most companies are barely out of the 90s tech-wise.
>>
>>1056085
This. Doing the same thing at my accounting firm. Most accountants are really bad at anything remotely IT related and if you're somewhat decent at programming you're like Bill Gates to them.
>>
>>1055762
> Accounting is one of the older /biz/ professions and has been around thousands of years since ancient times.

Double book keeping accounted was thought up by Florentine Friar Luca Pacioli in the 15th century.
>>
File: sweating.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sweating.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
>>1056078
>yfw law is one of the first fields getting automated.

Eventually all the known technicalities will be programmed into a rules engine just like the rest of accounting. Then you can pretty much kiss 80% of accounting jobs goodbye.
>>
File: mfw bernie sanders exists.jpg (67KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
mfw bernie sanders exists.jpg
67KB, 540x534px
>>1056359
>tfw programming is literally easiest field to automate
>tfw all cs monkies will be gone before accounting or finance is gone.
Feels good breh
>>
>>1056359
I don't know how you think this is feasible.

Computers are unable to understand complex laws, multitudes of different situations and cases, technicalities, etc.

Well maybe they will one day but NO WHERE near it currently.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.