[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else here sick of taxes? why is everyone else enjoying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: sad-face-373395.jpg (149KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
sad-face-373395.jpg
149KB, 1280x960px
anyone else here sick of taxes?

why is everyone else enjoying my money when I'm sunk in debt for paying my own education, health, etc?

Is equality so important that I have to live my so "priviledged" life like a minimum wage shithead?

and the government simply just asks asks and asks, the ride never ends
>>
>>1055276
Then vote for people who will lower your taxes or reduce entitlements.

Disclaimer: I don't vote
>>
You know in your (likely) income your taxes don't pay for your own use of public services right?

If you were making anything half decent you'd know how to pay minimal taxes thanks to your accountant and opening a corporation.
>>
>>1055284
What use of public services

Hell I live in a private condo with gate controls to defend myself from robbers on welfare

If it was for the roads I'd gladly pay for them, but they aren't worth 70% taxes
>>
>>1055290
How much do you make?
>>
>>1055291
between 70k and 100k depending on the year
>>
>>1055292
That segment actually pays the most taxes per capita.

The guys above you can hire professional tax dodgers.
>>
No, i love taxes, OH YES, GO DEEPER, TAKE ALL MY MONEY FROM MY WALLET, MR OBAMA.
>>
>>1055292
Oh ok.

I remember reading then people earning <$50k or something often don't pay off their own usage of stuff.

Have you opened a corp? Hire an accountant to hook you up with avoiding dat shit.
>>
>>1055297
sons of bitches
really

but percentually how much can the people from that segment dodge? I doubt they can actually pay less than me
>>
It's cute when people think that their taxes are funneled directly into poor people's pockets.

Do you drive a car? Use public roads? Use municipal water? Use private utilities? Fly on planes? Attend a public school?
>>
>>1055318

>drive a car
top kek

>use public roads
they are shit

>municipal water
privatized and monopolistic

>private utilities
top kek

>fly on planes
top kek

>public school
ew
>>
You've got to understand taxes to save on taxes.

Just look at a 1040. Read the instructions. See what the IRS is taxing and how little it taxes earned vs investment income.
>>
>>1055318

>implying the highway infrastructure across the entire US isn't crumbling while those funds to into the pockets of special interest groups
>implying you don't pay a monthly water and sewer bill that has been increasing in price while simultaneously going down in quality over the last two decades
>Implying you don't pay an ever increasing property tax to fund the budget black hole bureaucratic cesspool known as public education

Feel the bern amirite cuck
>>
>Paying taxes
>2016

What are you stupid, OP or just a beta bitch?
>>
>>1055333
it's either paying tranny sex changes or going to jail
>>
>>1055342
>not knowing how to evade
lol, dumb gullible fucks
>>
>>1055281
This man knows things. Ask him many questions.
>>
>>1055276
>bwaaaah why should i pay for clean water, roads to drive on and someone to extinguish my house that my uneducated brother set on fire?
>>
>>1055351
teach me your ways master
>>
>>1055323
Cute, you don't know how government spending works.

>drive a car
top kek
Government subsidizes the auto industry, not to mention the auto bailout.

>use public roads
they are shit

Cool counterpoint, you still use them

>municipal water
privatized and monopolistic

3/4 of water utilities in the US are public owned, 2/3 of water treatment is publicly funded, and over half of sewer is publicly funded. Private water management is heavily subsidized.

>private utilities
top kek

You think that your electric bill would be that low if uncle sam didn't foot part of the bill? Same with gas.

>fly on planes
top kek

Airline bailout. Air traffic controllers are federal employees. Government pays for a huge bill to the airlines each year to fly mail for the USPS. Plus federal subsides.

>public school
ew

It doesn't matter if you like them or not, you went to one (don't lie) and do you really want a bunch of even less educated niggers running around all day.

>>1055330
That's what happens when we dedicate massive funds to projects that don't last indefinitely.
I'm not saying that politicians aren't fucking retarded and corrupt. I just laugh at children that act like they don't consume tax dollars.

Also bernie sanders can go suck all the cocks.
>>
>>1055351
Earning so little that it's not worth the government's time to audit you doesn't really count as tax evasion.
>>
File: 1414514799704.jpg (89KB, 341x450px) Image search: [Google]
1414514799704.jpg
89KB, 341x450px
>I'm sunk in debt for paying my own education, health, etc?

You made the active decision to pursue higher education and you're surprised you have to pay for it?

>health, etc?

Who the fuck else is going to pay for your personal shit? Are you retarded?
>>
>>1055489
>Implying I'm american
>Implying you're not an entitled piece of shit whose standards of living depend on those who earn more than you

>>1055516
My point was that everyone should pay their own services on the first place
>>
>>1055276
You're a pussy. Shoulder some weight or fuck off and go be poor in the gutter with everyone else
>>
>>1055304
They don't pay any more or less than you dollar-wise, they just make 10 times more.
>>
>>1055639
>>Implying I'm american

Anon, why you gotta be like that? Why can't you just admit you are. No, you have to act like you're outsmarting someone on the internet by lying about your location in the world.

>>Implying you're not an entitled piece of shit whose standards of living depend on those who earn more than you

Ah yes, an ad hominem. You can clearly gauge my lifestyle based off the posts I made that gave you massive insight into my life.

My wages are partially dependent on your taxes, yes. I work for a utility company. So my wages are, in part subsidized by tax money. Plus I get to double dip since the NRC is also funded by taxes and I don't get to work if they say so. Almost forgot about all of that tax money that paid for my overtime to improve our responses and security to better protect against terrorism.

Perhaps you should work on your personal finances. If you make between 70-100k per year, you should easily be able to pay off that student debt in a few years time and health expenses should be minimal unless you have major health issues.
>>
>>1055694
>N-no you're not from a-another country that c-cannot be
>>
>70-100K/year

Higher standard of living than 99% of people on the planet and you've got the nerve to complain.

I hate my own generation so passionately. Bunch of cry babies looking for someone else to blame.

>>1055652
This guy gets it
>>
YOU'RE SICK OF TAXES? Try working for a foreign company, pay foreign taxes, receive income in foreign account but reside in America. Also have the foreign countries tax year begin in July and end in June. Also have foreign bank accounts over the FinCEN & IRS reporting threshold

You fucking Faglord
>>
>>1055715
>Asks American's how to lower his taxes
>Doesn't have universal health care
>Has student debt
>Complains about government subsidized sex reassignment surgeries

Please anon, tell us all what country you are from, so we can provide you with better advice on minimizing tax burden.

You also seem to have developed a stammer, have you been watching too much anime, anon?
>>
Don't worry anon. I'm working on building a better future for us all.

Remember: Freedom is the future. It cannot be stopped.
>>
>>1055750
I need to smoke one and chillax desu
>>
>>1055774
Sure thing my fellow American.

Take it easy.
>>
File: ideas for ants.png (38KB, 107x128px) Image search: [Google]
ideas for ants.png
38KB, 107x128px
What will become of taxes once BTC takes off? I know one of the creators of BTC got busted in Australia on some bogus charges of attempting to evade taxes.
>>
>>1055777
I'm chilean ffs
>>
>>1055780
Chile isn't American...
>>
anyone here in america pay OASDI?

How do I opt out of this?
>>
File: 1344222470967.png (43KB, 432x288px) Image search: [Google]
1344222470967.png
43KB, 432x288px
>barely earned $20k this year
>lost $700 to federal taxes
>lost $750 to state taxes
>lost $250 to city taxes
>checking my math, between state and federal I apparently still OWE like $600 in taxes this year

The fuck happened? I got close to $900 back last year.

We're three weeks into the new year and between this and unwaivered tuition fees I've got a $2400 tab
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.