[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Financial crash of 2016

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: GunAdamSandler.jpg (67KB, 397x525px) Image search: [Google]
GunAdamSandler.jpg
67KB, 397x525px
So is this legit or nah? I really don't know enough about finance or anything to know, but it scares the shit out of me.

https://youtu.be/QT1suJ9cYI8

Pic related is my plan if this happens.
>>
File: shrak.jpg (20KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
shrak.jpg
20KB, 249x249px
>zerohedge
>whygoldandsilver

closed [X]
>>
>>1055044
Does that mean not legit? I'm frightened anon-kun
>>
File: rand_2016.gif (489KB, 497x373px) Image search: [Google]
rand_2016.gif
489KB, 497x373px
Please business wizards tell me why this is not real
>>
>>1055053
Just your normal run of the mill fear mongering. Gold shills have been predicting market crashes for years.
>>
>>1055035
>>1055044

bears have been screaming another crash since 2008.

if you listened to them, you'd have lost supreme amount of upside.
>>
>>1055081
You realize that the entire market is only being propped up by corporate welfare at this point, right? It's happening at both the federal and state level where they're actively squeezing you to preserve the massively overvalued positions on the markets. That's why everyone has been so consistently doom and gloom.
>>
>>1055086

who is everyone ?
>>
File: Financialization Bubble.png (38KB, 389x276px) Image search: [Google]
Financialization Bubble.png
38KB, 389x276px
>>1055087
Taxpayers that don't own equity investments.
>>
He's not wrong, but he isn't right yet either.

Its true that Mike Maloney has been talking about the next crash for a while, but I dont think he's actually said "ITS HAPPENING BEFORE"

Here is what you have to understand though:

Those who tend to be bullish never predict the recessions, and those who are bearish never predict bull markets.

You really just have to read everything you can get your hands on and make the decision for yourself.
>>
>>1055104
Ill also add that, though bears have been wrong about everything going to shit, theyve also been right in a lot of ways, like predicting the perpetual nature of low interest rates and QE, and predicting that the Eurozone crisis is far from being solved and is still unfolding.

I cant tell you how many times over the past 5 years I heard some news anchor say "The debt crisis has been resolved."
>>
No, chill out. Pic related.
>>
>>1055109
What does this mean? I only took a basic HS economics and finance course a few years ago.
>>
>>1055109
>>1055121
I mean I see that we have a long way to fall before we're fucked but
>>
>>1055104

Maloney called 2008 bang on though and there's video evidence of him on tv warning everybody.
>>
>>1055035

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=easuUdhW4X0&ab_channel=TheDollarVigilante

Here is a 1981 interview with Doug Casey on Donahue. Casey is another "everything is going to collapse buy gold" type of guy. Recomending people to buy silver at $23 an ounce at the time.

Fear mongering is a great business, for the fear mongerers. They sell their books, do talks, earning lots of cash with it. But to invest, based on the premise "some day everything is going to collapse" is a sure way to stay poor. "Some day, something bad will happen" is not an investment thesis.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.