[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The new browser Brave by Mozilla cofounder Brendan Eich feat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: BitcoinWins.jpg (115KB, 1173x616px) Image search: [Google]
BitcoinWins.jpg
115KB, 1173x616px
The new browser Brave by Mozilla cofounder Brendan Eich features Bitcoin integration.

>Eich says the browser is also attached to two components that differentiate the user experience from others, including a “data vault” for each user, as well as a “digital wallet” leveraging digital cryptocurrency Bitcoin for transactions.

http://www.mediapost.com/publications/article/267089/new-browser-offers-brave-solution-to-ad-blocking.html

Reasons to not hold some Bitcoin starting to look more and more like a legit childish cope.
>>
>>1054727
Let me pause for a second to ask if anyone gives a fuck?....

Nope no fucks given today. Stop posting these links faggot.
>>
>>1054727
>Making the choice to trade real money for expensive fake money because a guy, nobody has ever heard of, added a useless feature to a browser no one will ever use.

It really is time to bring this faggotry to reddit, and just stay there.
>>
Buy Ethereum
>>
>>1054817
T. Robin Hood marketing team.
>>
>>1054817
>fiat
>real
lmao
>he doesn't understand the implications of micropayments being possible
Kill yourself.
>>
>>1054727
Whats the utilitarian purpose of that?

It solves a problem no one had
>>
>>1056173
In his mind, it means someone other than him, his very small collective of other economically irrelevant people, is interested in pretend money. Not 100% sure how he makes this leap of assumption based off this non-news, but delusion is a fascinating thing.
>>
Why haven't you bought ethereum? Do you hate money?
>>
>>1056189
>doge, panda, monero, shadow, ethereum...

haven't you people already bled the idiots who buy into this nonsense dry, or does this board legitimately turn over it's entire userbase monthly?
>>
>>1056198
A retard is born every minute...

I genuinely wonder how much some of these key players have earned off these retards though. Tens of thousands? Too small. Hundreds of thousands? Millions?
>>
Ethereum cannot be compared to those shitcoins.

Maybe you should educate yourself. Not only on the technology, but on the people behind it.

Good luck though. When ethereum hits $150 each just remember, "i told you so"
>>
>>1056200
Back in 2013 I would swing trade and run arbitrage for all my beer money , pnd alone probably netted me 2.5k over the year. It was like clockwork back then. If btc was up everything else was down and vice versa , you could follow a few whale pumpers on twitter and get in / out before the WOW / DOTA guys logged off and bought the hype.
>>
Replaces adds with its own adds.
You get small cut of profits for using.
I reckon paid in btc.

Kinda kewl. Not sure if care.
>>
>>1056206
>The devs are... blah blah bla... Soon to be accepted at 100,000... The only truly anonymous... Soon to be the only coin accepted on the new dark... blah blah blah

Anyone getting involved with cryptos deserves what they have coming to them, but you altcoin hucksters are preying upon the dumbest, poorest, most pathetic humans on earth. I actually wonder how you sleep?
>>
>>1056212
You're an idiot that's plain to see. I don't shill ethereum to make money. I shill it because I want to change the world to make it a better place.

By the time you realise you were wrong. It will be too late to do anything but cope with yourself.
>>
>>1056212
Hmm let me see

Oh college, no its a fucking scame

Oh stocks, No its fucking failing

Oh houses Oh no its in a fucking failing bubble

Oh lets use gold and silver, Oh no the fucking price is maniupualted

Oh its use banking in shit, Oh no capital controls and bail out fuckery

Oh how about Paper monoply money Oh no its fucking losing value every fucking week because its a fucking giant ponzi

Really? Even if bitshits and ethfartniggerjewkiller is a scam in the light of most things financial it looks like the fucking holy grail of fucking investments.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-23-10-54-59.png (61KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-23-10-54-59.png
61KB, 540x960px
>>1056227
You're Jesus of Neckbeardeth. Here to preach the gospel of how [coin of the week] can save our souls, if we can all get together and just pump the price a little higher.

Btw, looks like a super time to buy! Pic related isn't textbook pump&dump at all!
>>
>>1056235
Ever thought that maybe just maybe it's not plausible that someone can manipulate the price of something across not one or 2 but 20 exchanges?

Pull your head out of your ass please.
Why would anyone dump on this price? I am certain to the very core of my being that ether will be worth 100x and maybe in a decade 1000x more than the current price. If you're so sure it isn't why don't you go on polo and short it with borrowed coins. Anyone is free to do that.
>>
>>1056251
>why would anyone dump on this price
Ahahhahaha. New to cryptos?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.