[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you guys think about ford stock?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2015-04-09-18-41-43.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-04-09-18-41-43.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
what do you guys think about ford stock?
>>
cheap as fuck, the cars besides trucks are a no go, that no one except americans and european government agencies buy, but they own some chinese companies, considering the current state of economy i would consider shorting ford
>>
>>1050547
>the cars besides trucks are a no go

Except the Focus and Fiesta RS have been some of the most highly-anticipated cars to come out in recent years. And the fact that the Focus, Fiesta, and Fusion have all come a huge way in recent years and are doing really well, of course.

Ford's having a real resurgence in the US market, and have been doing well in England over the past decade as well. If this continues, other countries follow suit.
>>
File: 2016-BMW-3-Series-front-view.jpg (42KB, 750x427px) Image search: [Google]
2016-BMW-3-Series-front-view.jpg
42KB, 750x427px
>>1050590
No they won't, you can look up how many ford retails have been closed in europe during the last years, europeans buy ford only if they can't afford a german car. Ford makes decent affordable family cars, that true, but the market for those is quite shrinking I think. Germans are one of the most active car consumers and they won't buy a Ford, and that goes for most of the european countries, especially the northern ones, because in Scandinavia Ford is widely considered a car that isn't made for cold climate. About England that's true, they have always liked ford.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.