[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>always been interested in the stock market >never did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: 140617312632.gif (1MB, 300x197px) Image search: [Google]
140617312632.gif
1MB, 300x197px
>always been interested in the stock market
>never did anything because lack of courage and self confidence
>got super hyped about stock market after lurking a bit
>find out I cant buy shares in foreign countries, only the top 500 shares from USA since I'm in Brazil and our stock market websites has all these limitations
>can't lose money blindly following predictions like TSAR or anything like that
>can't create an account on websites like robinhood and most other websites will fuck all my earning with taxes
Any ideas of what I can do?
>>
>what can I do, fix'd
>>
Pretty up your boipuccy and marry an American. Trust me you won't regret it.
>>
>>1050140
I'm not a faggot(actually I would fuck some guys to live in the USA if it was an option) and I think a lot about trying to go to Canada permanently, but for now all I want to do is have some fun in the stock market.
>>
>>1050119
Move to America.
>>
>>1050173
It's hard to move to America, if I had the chance I definitely would.
>>
>>1050170
okay marry an ugly American woman then.
you won't make any money as a foreigner.

the only market worth playing is the US and you just can't play efficiently if you're not a citizen.
>>
>>1050119
I live in europe and I don't have this problem. my problem is I don't have the knowledge on how to start. literally every broker is different ant there's no info on how they operate, they also don't have demo accounts so I¡m scared to put money and fuck it up
>>
>>1050170
I'll make you a citizen if you get me some of that Brazilian bunda I keep hearing about.
>>
>>1050188
Yeah, that might work. I'm thinking about Canada since it's easier and the canadian dollar is way cheaper, maybe I should go to Canada, spend a few years there saving money and then move to the USA.
Thanks for the help, anon.
>>
>>1050170
Got any hot primas or sisters? I can import her and you can use her to make accounts and such
>>
what are you talking about OP? you can invest from everywhere in the world, there are brokers that work in america. I know guys from colombia who invest in murrikan stock market
>>
File: 34897955NUb.jpg (51KB, 504x800px) Image search: [Google]
34897955NUb.jpg
51KB, 504x800px
>>1050201
W-why do you think everyone in here is a sex machine? Of course we have some nice butts and everything but there are lots of ugly girls too.
>>
>>1050209
I'll make you a Canadian citizen if you give me some hot bunda.

I want bunda! I want bunda!
>>
File: 34897956gye.jpg (61KB, 561x800px) Image search: [Google]
34897956gye.jpg
61KB, 561x800px
>>1050202
Tell me more about it, I heard that there is no way to invest in the US stock market without paying a lot of taxes and dealing with a lot bureaucracy.
>>
>>1050209
Im actually looking for a maid to care for me, an indentured servant if you will. Plus how else would it be possible to import you if not through a relative. You can have eyes and ears here while your chariot awaits. But am a mexican so im not sure how bad the language and cultural barriers would be
>>
File: 34897925yxH.jpg (53KB, 800x719px) Image search: [Google]
34897925yxH.jpg
53KB, 800x719px
>>1050211
Could you give me tips about Canada? Which cities would be great for me, how to find a job fast, etc?
I don't care if I have to flip burgers or anything like that.
>>
>>1050216
Amerifag here, what sort of skills do you have?
>>
>>1050216
Canada sucks for business.

This place is kind of a dump for the most part. Maybe it's just le grass is always greener meme but it's nothing special.

Our currency is shit, most sectors are trash, healthcare kind of sucks, our food prices are ridiculously inflated.
>>
>>1050213
taxes? what the fuck? you just put your money in the broker and worry about commissions
>>
File: 34897923uiL.jpg (61KB, 800x623px) Image search: [Google]
34897923uiL.jpg
61KB, 800x623px
>>1050224
>white male
>know english but have a bad accent(can get a lot better after a little bit of practice with native english speakers)
>know enough about computers to do basic works like fixing stupid shit or working as tech support
>can do simple tasks
I'm not aiming for more than the minimum wage. I just want to get out of here.
>>
>>1050216
I know plenty of illegals here in houston, texas. They have and area, a small section in southwest houston zip code 77081, full of illegals from all over central america. I knew a guy from peru that was able to start his own business selling car insurance until he lost it by becoming a literal crackhead. He made too much money for his own good and betrayed the people that helped him get there/make it.
>>
>>1050231
Well, we have plenty of illegals here that stand at the corner of hime depot or something looking for any type of construction work. The best way is networking. Any Hispanic knows someone that was able to start their own business somehow either in yardwork or small time construction/subcontracting. I might know a few of such people. But the best advice i can give you if you do decide to come over, is to find an alcoholics anonymous group. Those guys stick together like ants in a flood. I've found a while bunch of networking there. They have all sorts of groups and clubs in spanish if you know where to look. Just watch out for a few of them, not everyone is a good person trying to help. Oh and try not to get punked or raped on the way. Lots of central american that make it over by train compkain about how bad mexico is about that
>>
File: 34897922SoL.jpg (65KB, 800x541px) Image search: [Google]
34897922SoL.jpg
65KB, 800x541px
>>1050232
>being an illegal
Dude if I go somewhere I would rather do it right, I don't want to risk it, coming back to Brazil would be the ultimate disgrace to me. That's why I plan on going to Canada, I won't need to marry anyone.
>>
>>1050213
Foreign tax on investments is an issue pretty much anywhere you go.

For example, I live in the US. I bought some shares of Eni Spa (E) last year. It's an Italian energy company listed on the NYSE. I held the stock for less than a year and rode a trend line from a low back up to a high before I sold.

Long story short, being that it's an Italian company and I'm a foreigner - Italy withheld a 27% tax on my dividends. On top of that, I still have to file and pay taxes locally to the IRS on my investment income at the end of the year. There are deductions to get around some of it but it's still an issue for most investors.

tl;dr being raped on taxes isn't just a local thing specific to where you are. It happens in the US too.
>>
>>1050247
If you had any relatives that could marry here, they could ask to bring you here legally, but im not sure on the wait time. I know it takes at least two years for them to become legal, so im guessing that isnt an option
>>
>>1050251
My only female relative that isn't married is my 5 year old sister, definitely not an option.
>>
>>1050255
No cousins? Aunts?
>>
what do you guys think of empireoption?
>>
>>1050257
My parents don't talk that much with the rest of the family and nobody but me and my mom know shit about english
>>
>>1050262
In any case, dont forget to get in to A.A. groups as they take very good care of teir own in the Hispanic groups. You can probably start visiting groups in your own country but i bet it's much more harsh of a treatment that you'll get there. I've given as much helpful input as i can. Do you have any other questions? Im wondering how you'll get up here to north America and also wondering how you'll become legal so that you won't be "struggling" as an illegal. Ive seen plenty of illegals make it. It's mostly about who you know tho, legal or not. And ANYTHING is preferred to working teenage jobs like fast food and retail
>>
>>1050267
>go to canada by plane with 9k canadian dollars
>deal with all the paperwork
>rent an apartment
>go around giving my curriculum to any stores/restaurants/etc
>get a shit tier job
>stay in canada
Teenage jobs suck but are better than the ones you get in Brazil, even with college. That's why I want to get out of here.
Also, the first thing I'm going to do after I get a job is go to A.A., thanks for the tip.
>>
>>1050276
Be sure to be honest with them in A.A. im sure they will be willing to help as long as you dont lie to them. You dont have to lie to fit in, just tell them someone told you that they can help because they are in recovered and willing to work with others which is their 12th step and good for attraction instead of promotion (ironic) and i forgot which tradition that goes with (11th or 12th tradition)
>>
>>1050276
Good luck anon
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.