[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /biz/, newfag here. I've decided that I would like to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Hey /biz/, newfag here.
I've decided that I would like to start my own e-commerce business and I have a rough idea of what industry and products I would want to sell through my (soon to be) web store.
Now I did some research and have found some resources that I'm using to learn the basics of operating online sales,
but the only thing that I'm having trouble wrapping my mind around is the concept of building a brand.
This is my first time taking on a project like this and I don't want to ask to be spoon fed.
I'm actually enjoying taking on the learning curve for this.
However, if any nice /biz/nessmen could point me in the right direction of what to look into or if you have any resources on the topic it would be much appreciated.

Also, if anyone can recommend sites outside of Shopify or Entrepreneur for some more in depth/advanced tutorials on site development that would be pretty cool.
>>
>>1049960
what you need is an app. apps are good for boosting your business profile
>>
>>1049977
An app to access the store?
Or are you talking about a different aspect?
>>
>>1049993
yeah. or otherwise market the products you're selling. apps can be lucrative investments if you integrate them well.
>>
>>1050020
Okay, thanks for that Anon. I'll look into it.
>>
>>1049960
I have a branding and web design company, don't wanna be a shill, but if you're interested let me know
>>
>>1050032
Thanks, but as I said in the OP I don't want to be spoon fed the process.
I actually want to learn how to do it.
If you know of any resources where I could find the info or, if you're cool with it,
some of the buzzwords/jargon used in the branding and web design fields that I could start googling it would be appreciated.

Is it mostly just SEO and marketing?
>>
>>1050057
If you wanna learn by yourself it's gonna take a while bro.
Creating a brand is just not marketing, is creating an identity and sticking to it, is acquiring clients and making them know why you're better than the competition.
Branding is much more than just a pretty logo, you need to have a business plan and know how to target it and have your company show that you know what you're doing. There is no magic book that teaches all of that, it all comes through experience. Or through paying a company like mine lol
>>
>>1050289
Thanks, but for this being my first project I'll take my chances. Like I said, I'm willing and able to learn the process. :)
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.