[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My parents. My parents. My parents. My parents. My parents.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: hn.jpg (211KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
hn.jpg
211KB, 540x540px
My parents. My parents. My parents. My parents. My parents. http://i-d.vice.com/en_us/article/the-financial-reality-of-a-career-in-art-in-nyc
>>
>>1049712
>his parents are so poor they cant move the money they were spending on you living with them to your bank account when you leave home

If your parents are not educated and affluent and you didn't get a educational scholarship you shouldn't go to college.

Also:
>only people who can afford to throw away money work in art in one of the most expensive places to live in the world.

Are you even remotely surprised. Starving artists was a meme for a reason.
>>
Jesus Christ this article made me fucking cringe. How do some people take out $200k for a fucking BFA.... And then complain about not affording basic rent while living in one of the most expensive cities in the world. This a level of stupid that I can't deal with...
>>
>>1049862
>TFW I know girls with big tits that study photography or some other bullshit
>TFW arts fags are probably balls deep in that pussy weekly

Maybe the tuition for that bs actually pays off in amounts of sex with hot girls...
>>
>>1049879
I would have a lot more fun with a lot less faggotry in Vegas for that kind of cash..
>>
>>1049879
if you think paying 200K for pussy is worth it....you're out of your mind.
>>
>George, 23
>makes almost 40K a year
>PARENTS SUPPLEMENT 600/MO FOR RENT
>rent is 1450 w/roommate
>has also started BUYING ART THAT HIS PARENTS HELP PAY FOR

so much facepalm
>>
>>1049887
>>1049888
It was just a joke, lads.
>>
>>1049903
Watamireading.PNG.tar.gz2

Also
>Giving vice views
W-why
>>
Im 24 and making 80k and my parents still pay for my cell phone and car insurance lel. They also paid for all my college.
>>
>>1049937
Are your parents cucks by any chance?

They just pay for everything for a fully grown, fully capable man?
>>
>>1049958

Well phones are on a family plan since I was 12 and nobody ever addressed it. I have no idea why they are still paying my insurance I guess they cant be bothered to cancel it.
>>
>>1049958
It was probably just easier to leave him on their phone plan and insurance carrier. Plus making 80k at 24 means he isn't fucking up and costing them thousands in bullshit like rehab
>>
>art
>nyc

The url alone tells me everything I need to know
>>
"It's no longer haves and have nots, it's haves and haves lots" ~Thomas Sowell
To give you an analogy
Faggot in park drinking a starbucks while complaining about how much debt from his uni degree he is in
>>
>>1049799
>If your parents are not educated and affluent and you didn't get a educational scholarship you shouldn't go to college.

Yeah. My parents are educated, but not affluent (easily upper middle) and they convinced me to go to a very expensive private school. Granted I did receive a shit ton of scholarship and grants, it was still more expensive than the option my HS provides (free college for people in the top 10% of your class if you do 2 years CC and then 2 years state school - or just transfer wherever you want). thankfully it didn't cripple me, and i loved college, but it would have been much wiser financially to take the free education and i really don't think my experience would have made me better or worse off in the job market.
>>
>>1049937
jesus fuckin christ

i make roughly 20k a year and had to have my own insurance since i started driving, and my jew parents have me paying 75% of our phone bill.

atleast I don't have to pay rent... kill me pls
>>
>>1050719
Oh boo hoo!

Your parents aren't paying for everything for a grown adult? That's so terrible!
>>
>>1050725
I mean my dad makes 100k annually and hasn't helped me out financially since i was 16. you would think a man with a decent income would invest it in his oldest son.

but fuck it.

How much did you're parents pay for your college faggot?
>>
>>1050730
None. I have had to pay for everything on my own since 16 other than living with them of course and basic food.

That's why I think you are an entitled faggot.
>>
>>1050732
I'm an entitled faggot? You literally just said the same thing i did.

How did you make money at 16? I had to sell drugs
>>
>>1050753
I got a job and saved money.

You're entitled because you're a grown adult who calls his parents "Jews" and expects them to pay for things when you are capable.

Look at it from your parents point of view, would they really want to keep supporting a parasite or teach him some work ethic so he can actually become a fully functioning adult someday?
>>
>>1050759
I don't mind working or paying for myself, but I could have definitely used some guidance.

But now I'm going to community college on that government grant.

be mad assfag you're just a shit talking NEET faggot go fuck yourself.

I'm out, I got shit to do other than look at anime and jerk off, enjoy your computer faggot.
>>
>>1050730
Maybe he thinks you're a bad investment.
>>
>>1049929
Vice is awesome. Suck a dick.
>>
>>1049862
Yeah pretty much this
>>
>""""""""""""career""""""""""""
>going to college to learn art
>>
>>1050570
Maybe the larger point too is that this is what class warfare actually looks like in practice. These are the people shaping your culture and their content is subsidized to begin with. It's easy to hashtag and march in the streets when you don't have to work as hard to begin with.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.