[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/biz/ give your best advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
/biz/ give your best advice
>>
>>1049120
Adversity builds character
>>
don't neglect working the shaft while you're sucking dick. it makes the whole process end faster which, as a result, will make your operation more efficient, and therefore profitable.
>>
Figure out what you want in life, then start doing things to reach those goals. I mean really figure it out. Not just "I want money." How much? To what end? What do you want to buy?

Figure out the lifestyle that you want and realize what strings are attached. Think about if your goals are realistic. If you want to be rich but don't want to work 70 or 80 hours a week, maybe you should consider something else.
>>
Don't be a fucking dumb cunt.
Numbers don't lie.
Stop letting emotions influence your decisions.
Think logically.
Use the prisoners dilemma whenever you can.
>>
Also forgot to say.
Women can destroy you life, don't fuck up.
>>
File: 1268e481b86c7469df95f75723544b8f.jpg (427KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1268e481b86c7469df95f75723544b8f.jpg
427KB, 2560x1600px
It's always easier to save money than it is to make money.
>>
>>1049134
>Use the prisoners dilemma whenever you can.
Bad advice though. If you fuck people over nobody would want to work with you.
>>
>>1049134

either sociopath or autist

i'm not sure which
>>
>>1049225
Look at the fucking situation and decide what consequences your decions have. Fucking retard. And also don't just do what is most profitable for yourself. Use probability calculations when using prisoners dilemma correctly
>>
File: 1444720945597.png (331KB, 1200x2247px) Image search: [Google]
1444720945597.png
331KB, 1200x2247px
>>
>>1049233
I fuck uour mom so just assume I'm a sociopath
>>
>>1049120
8h/sleep per day.
>>
>>1049245
The whole point of prisoner's dilemma is that tit for tat is the optimal strategy you edgy fucking retard. Prisoner's dilemma in and of itself is not something you "use".
>>
>>1049261
pleb advice, for the first 2 years you should be sleep deprived
>>
>>1049267
Nope, you have find the strategy that gives the best result for given situation. Not your own optimal result.
And even if the use of prisoners dilemma is for your own optimization, you are not a fucking stupid cunt right? You can think. The whole point of learning theoretical information is to apply it somehow and you may have learned prisoner's dilemma in a way that you always have tk get the best solution. Well if you really abide by that it's fucking stupid. Have some logical sense and make practical use of the things you learn, even if the original purpose of something was totally different.
>>
>>1049279
"Use the prisoners dilemma whenever you can" is a meaningless sentence you dumb fuck why do I have to say this again? Prisoner's dilemma is not a rule of thumb or razor that can be use or somehow apply to real life. It's a fucking thought experiment designed to make you understand the game theory concept of "optimal strategy". I will state it again it is not a fucking guideline.
Furthermore if you are in a situation where you have to find a strategy that gives the best result then it means the situation can't be likened to prisoner's dilemma because it's not similar since if it was, the best strategy would be a no brainer.
>>
>>1049278

first 2 years of what?
>>
>>1049279

>I have read literally the first chapter of my Game Theory book and I am now certified to condescendingly argue with the entire internet
>>
>>1049142
>t.highschool dropout
>>
>>1049225
>Retarded anon doesn't understand other thing than screw others
He is talking about consequences, gaining and if it's worth take the risk in certain choices.

>example: sex
Cheap whore, whore or a strange woman?>>1049233
>>
drinking/parties is more money than most people think, even if everyone around you tells you they can't go without it, its a huge fucking hole in the pocket.

i never met anyone who sum'd up all of his expenses when he go out
>>
>>1049320
Just withdraw 200-300 shekels and never use your credit card. When you start running out of money stop buying things.
>>
>>1049356
that's easy for you to say but combine alcohol and woman and your brain stops working
>>
>>1049365
>drinking
>woman
I only go out on family resaurants with my cute nephews.
>>
>>1049120

The best advice is to not take any advice from /biz/
>>
>>1049261
this is subjective, some people need more, some people need less. I feel perfectly satisfied with 6 hours of sleep per night
>>
>>1049127
best advice in thread went unnoticed
>>
>>1049120
Be nice but don't be a pushover. I mean be genuinely nice, probably a controversial thing to say to the gordan gekko /biztards but I have gotten so much out of my life by trying to genuinely take interest and enjoy the company of the people I associate with.

I'm not very smart and I'm only moderately hard working but if you are an enjoyable person to be around people will make an extra effort to work with you and keep you around.
>>
>>1049473

i also have a custom made contraption i attach to my chin. it holds a powerful vibrating egg in place that massages the balls, shortening time of operation by around 20 seconds on average. increased my profits by 18%.

furthemore you can attach little wheels to your kneepads so you can slide back and forth effortlessly. this greatly reduces caloric expenditure per operation, saving you between 800 and 1500 kcal a day at an assumed business volume of 40 clients per day. This increases your daily profits by 0,60$-1,10$ (the $ equivalent of the caloric value in rice)

lip injections are next on the list.
>>
>>1049120
Dont study STEM if you dont know anyone in the industry, you wont get a job or you will get a shitty one.
>>
>>1049500
>anti-stem
>meme
>degenerate autists who are jaded because they have no social skills
>>
>>1049261
Fucking this, no exceptions.
>>
So I wait tables for a living. Makes decent money, I also have a youtube with ~7500 subs and twitch with ~100 viewers consistently. Average ~400 donation monthly. The thing is I hate all of those. I hate putting in a smiley face front and do all those dank memes for those shitters. I hate dealing with people.

I just want a million dollars and live off its interest. At this pace, I'll need 15 years. I'm extremely frugal and low maintenance.

So what's the fastest way to get 1 million? I'm wiling to do almost anything. I even google Selling yourself for 1 million dollars for a year. I mean all I need to do is survive humiliation for 1 year then live rest of the life peacefully.
>>
>>1049120
Don't come to /biz/ for advice
>>
>>1049541
>sociopath lecturing supposed autists
kek
>>
>>1049120
Buy as much SVU as you can in the next 117 days
>>
tax deductions
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.