[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How and where do I go from here? Like seriously, where the fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: gifgif.gif (3MB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
gifgif.gif
3MB, 300x168px
How and where do I go from here?

Like seriously, where the fuck do I go from my current position.

I'm fully engulfed in the society circle of a dead end job and constant paycheck to paycheck. I have literally $0 by the time I have paid everything, even then I'm still starving myself every month,

My dream has always ALWAYS been to start my own business or get into investments but I just don't know where to go from my position, It's like I'm trapped in this circle and there is no way for me to make capital (loans aren't an option)

I can literally feel my dreams slipping away from me /biz/

Someone fucking save me please.
>>
bumping this thread because i believe.
>>
>>1046611
>My dream has always ALWAYS been to start my own business or get into investments but I just don't know where to go from my position, It's like I'm trapped in this circle and there is no way for me to make capital

Figure something out man.

Think unconventionally. Learn and practice a new skill, you can easily monetize with the internet.
>>
You have to give more info than that if you want any advice...
>>
>>1046611
>Someone fucking save me please.

If anyone could save you, they'd save themselves first.

If you have a dream, pursue it. If you don't, find another, better paying job or ask for a 25% raise. Ask for outside salvation and you'll be doing the same shit until you retire.
>>
start up loans

you can get 8k easy

prepare to grind i've started a business and it's not easy/what you expect
>>
>>1046614
I'm trying that and don't get me wrong, like most money thriving wannabe entrepreneurs I have ideas and think I know it all but I don't know how to get out of my current loop and get my capital. HOW
>>
>>1046638
Hard work and luck
>>
>>1046611
Find a factory job, get a license and get a trucking job, or move to the dakotas to work the oil fields.

Find a room mate and start living frugally.

Save a minimum of $10,000 (that you can afford to not have, preferably $20,000 minimum in savings) and then come back.
>>
File: 1452199216430.jpg (40KB, 555x560px) Image search: [Google]
1452199216430.jpg
40KB, 555x560px
you'll need to switch job or move some city where it's cheaper. you must be able to save something cause paycheck to paycheck you are eventually fucked
>>
Bump for interest
>>
File: 1450622504608.png (325KB, 479x496px) Image search: [Google]
1450622504608.png
325KB, 479x496px
Post details faggot.

>How much to do throw down the toilet on rent.

>How much do you toilet on addictions drugs/cigarettes/drinking (Trump 2016)

>What kind of car do you drive

>How much does your average meal cost?

Pajeet in India lives on $2 per day. Why can't you?
>>
OP here, just like to let anyone that is willing to read, know that I quit my job this morning and I am perusing my business dream. I'll probably lose my house and go with even less food but it's where risks start, right?

Wish me luck
>>
>>1047357
Pajeet has far lower expenses than him too.

$1500/month in those countries is incredible, meanwhile in North America that's barely enough to live on your own, and if you do you'll have minimal savings(if any) and need to buy the cheapest things possible.
>>
>>1047451
What was your job?

I'm in a similar situation to OP. I have a bookkeeping job, a gf, a 90% mortgage on a very cheap house, a shit car and no relevant skills or abilities.

At month end I have about £50 spare and have nothing to fall back on because I only worked my way out of debt last year.

I'm fine with basic statistics and arithmetic but beyond that I have zero aptitude in any STEM or finance fields. I have confidence in written communication but not in verbal. I actually did a degree in Politics because I had already failed in anything worthwhile before age 18. I was encouraged by my school's career department to do this. Interesting as fuck but obviously useless.

My only stipulation is that I'm not moving to London. Tried that and fucking hated it.

What do /biz/?
>>
>>1046611
How're your expenses so bad?

I'm paying for my school in loans, have a car and apartment and still have a little bit of money.

My advice is to cut down on food expenses and learn to cook. Also cut down on heating. Those can be big during this season
>>
>>1047452
if you think you can't have savings on $1500 a month then you clearly don't know how to budget, I live in the midwest, have a car payment and a mortgage but my monthly budget only takes up around $1k and I save the rest, I could easily take another $3-400 off that and still live fine.
>>
>>1047569
You have a mortgage and car payment that total less than $700? Bullshit
>>
>>1047572
$100k mortgage = $450 + $200 car payment

the trick is to not buy expensive shit you can't afford you see
>>
>>1046611
90% of small businesses fail. Judging from your current situation you will be in that 90% since you decided to take the extraordinarily idiotic path of walking away from a paying job.

What were your benefits at your job? Did they offer a 401 or any retirement savings and did you contribute? Did you try looking for any other job? A second part time job? Or did you just decide to jump off since 'wah can't take it any more'?
>>
>>1046611
Cut expenses or increase how much you earn.
>>
>>1047569
Stop lying. OP needs help.
>>
Sell blood/plasma/sperm? Why don't you sell a kidney buy some bitcoin with the money you earn.

Suck some dicks? A dick sucking business, advertise on craigslist/backpage.
>>
>>1046611
OP, I don't recommend business in your situation. I was really squeezed a few years ago and decided to start a side business. Slowly working my way out from under the debt and just barely making it. Business is not so much hard as customers are beyond cheap. You can do everything right and still get in over your head.

I also can't recommend find another job. I did that, hated the job, and it turned I to jobS because of employer instability. If you get fired, that will fuck you even worse.

So as tired as it sounds, see if you can cut expenses. Learn the sales cycle at your supermarket. At my store, spaghetti sauce is always on sale but the brands rotate. Store brand food is also cheaper most of the time. If you smoke, try to stop. Change your own oil unless you have a coupon that's cheaper than buying the oil yourself. Watch YouTube or read instead of paying through the nose for cable.

If you are under any debt, pay off debt with the savings. Interest will kill your budget more than you realize. Because when you're out of credit cards, this monthly bills go away and free up money.
>>
>>1047753
Once you have a little cushion is the time to start thinking about businesses or investing. There are a lot of startup costs you don't realize and you need a buffer unless your business is the rare kind that starts paying off right away. You do not want to go into debt because as bad as you feel now, flushing that money down the banker toilet and getting nothing for it feels even worse.
>>
>>1046611
Do you work 9-5?
If yes, get a 2nd job working 6-12 and a 3rd job working either Saturday or Sunday and you will still have a day off.
If no, fix that then get job #2 and #3

Also be sure they pay at least $12p/h

Cut expenses and in a year you'll have $15,000+ saved

>All replies will make reference to 'wagecuck'
>That is quite literally the word of the month for poorfags
>>
>>1047770
>Literally spending 90% of your week working
>To not even make $100k/yr

Literally why? Seriously how can you enjoy this life style?
>>
>>1046611
You need to spend more time per week working/learning so you can climb the employment ladder more quickly.

Also, if you truly want to get into investments, you need to live like a frugal Jew till you're 30 at least.

I worked in cabinetry since from age 15 to 22 to raise capital and didn't spend much even though I could be the kid with a Benz in high school/ college.

Now I have a comfy job in asset management, and have like 200K saved at age 25.

This shit takes a lot of planning m8.
>>
>>1047775
OP needs money and I assume he isn't capable of higher earning than modest wage above minimum. The ONLY way to increase take-home pay is increasing hours worked.

So many /biz/ spurglords boast about "19% returns on my $5k investment this year fucking wagecucks" as if they're better than a dude who just worked longer hours for 0 risk, with better earnings than them. It's pathetic.

>stfu wagecuck
>good goy
>get a load of this guy
>All on VOO
>PhD in math $300k starting

My solution has an absolute guarantee. Not a single flaw. No potential to not get returns and 0 risk on existing (lack of) savings. It won't tripple OPs income overnight but if he wants out of a shit existence he needs to work harder than everyone else in that existence
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.