[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/PVG/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_ncb6nsKxgJ1skrctjo1_500.jpg (415KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncb6nsKxgJ1skrctjo1_500.jpg
415KB, 500x750px
Passive Income General:

I think it would be a good idea to start making this topic a recurring general, hopefully we can eventually even have a pastebin with the basics.

Does any one have good methods that haven't been mentioned a 1000 times e.g. write a book, buy and rent, etc. etc.?
btw just to be clear the SUCK DICK XD XD method is not passive but active kids
>>
Buy some male prostitutes and rent out their dicks for sucking at your new dick sucking establishment.
>>
>>1045737
you can't buy people on non-shitty countries, you can only rent them or employ them therefore that's a business not a passive income source
>>
>>1045739

Shit, I thought I was onto something.

What I am personally doing is, I make so little money at the moment that whatever extra I have I invest in dividend paying stocks. It's nothing extravagant but it's better than nothing.
>>
>>1045733
Breddy good thread so far OP
>>
>>1045733
High dividend paying stocks big oil, maybe some sort of dropship.
>>
>>1045749
thanks man, I appreciate it
>>
>>1045733
What does the V in PVG stand for?
>>
>>1045815
Pretivm
>>
>>1045815
Vegan
>>
>>1045733
- Develop apps or games
- Blog, vlog, podcasts
- Write a book
- Create a brand, grow it, and sell licenses to people interested in your brand
- Buy and rent out items or housing
- invest in someone doing the things mentioned on the list and take your cut

I'm also looking for ways to generate passive income; so far I've been starting businesses on the side.
>>
File: 1370583605351.jpg (93KB, 638x480px) Image search: [Google]
1370583605351.jpg
93KB, 638x480px
>>1045739
Error.

Business with Management in place is passive income on a time basis.

Management of assets is a full time job after you get enough.

Most of them require a massive upfront buy-in of time and resources with no guarantee of yield.

If we're gonna quote these things start with hours of work, and upfront expenses then expected payout levels. and the ratio between them. and the probabilities of the various payouts.
>>
CDs earning risk free 4% have turned out pretty great for two years running
Most "passive" income isn't passive tho
>>
>>1045964
You're over thinking and over complicating it.

Passive income though according to wikipedia and investopedia is a loose term it usually means low or none time/money invested. Paying salaries is enough money investment to become a business and like you said it also involves a time involvement.

If what you said was correct any small business would be considered passive income until reaching an arbitrary point.
>>
>>1045982
That's the point. Most of these so called passive streams are really very high maintenance small businesses and that needs to be made clear.
>>
>>1045733
Are Perk TV and SwagBucks still worth it?

Last time I checked they turned into full time jobs.
>>
Drop ship private label products to Amazon. Spend 1 hr a week managing reorders. With the rest of the time you can suck dick.
>>
>>1046007
I should note, theres a fairly huge up front cost in time spent learning how to setup your system, but same goes with almost any passive income stream and its a lot easier than teaching yourself how to program an app or something.
>>
>>1046007
>Drop ship private label products to Amazon.
what does this even mean?
>>
>>1046017
Find a chinese product on alibaba, tell them to slap your logo on it, then have them ship it to amazon directly so you never have to worry about physical inventory. Obviously theres a lot more details involved but thats the general idea.
>>
>>1046024
hey that's a pretty cool idea. So you order generic chinese stuff, and then slap your own brand on it? And amazon stores it and handles shipment etc?

How much do you pay amazon for this? And how to look into it further?
>>
>>1046026
Amazon takes a huge chunk, so just make sure you have good enough margins. I learned everything from podcasts and trial and error. Those chinese are sneaky so you gotta be careful.
>>
>>1045815
vagoo
>>
>>1046028
>Those chinese are sneaky so you gotta be careful.
please do elaborate, I don't wanna get scammed by chinks
>>
Buy REITs. Done. Realty Income and HCP are good ones.
>>
>>1045733

With prices falling on CLO and BDC shares, there are some good opportunities for income. Just make sure the shares you buy have low exposure to the oil and gas industry. There are going to be massive defaults in oil and gas debt.
>>
>>1046039
Sometimes theyll give you samples that are really nice, but then in the bulk shipment fill it with slightly shittier versions of the same thing to save money. They'll scam you in any way they can get away with essentially, not all of them are like that though just make sure you pick a trustworthy manufacturer
>>
>>1046120
I wanna wait for O to drop to a P/E that isn't absolutely bonkers. Fuck that shit, might as well invest into amazon at that point.
>>
Real estate is going to get bid up again circa '09. I am in the industry. PG, CL, UN, PEP, GIS, EAT, CBRL, and utilities stocks are better plays IMO from an earnings yield standpoint.
>>
>>1045815
Niggers
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.