[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you recommend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Ripple.jpg (192KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ripple.jpg
192KB, 1920x1080px
Hi,

I recently sold my Litecoins, and was looking for another cryptocoin to invest in. I then came across Ripple, it seems like a very populair coin with a great market. To buy them i would have to sign up at https://wallet.gatehub.net/

But before i do so, i would like to hear your opinion and recommendation, if u have used gatehub, what can you say about it? and what do you know about the coin Ripple ?

Best regards
//Tom Riddle
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 250x250px
Buy Ethereum
>>
File: 1452648429776.jpg (103KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1452648429776.jpg
103KB, 499x499px
You should buy PND
>>
Hey guys, thank you for your suggestion, but may i ask why you would recommend that coin, over the other?
>>
>>1044979
Ethereum is the worlds first distributed turing complete global singleton. A true breakthrough in computing technology. Satoshi Nakamoto was a cofounder and early contributor to the ethereum white paper.
>>
>>1044979

Pretty much what the other guy said but about Pandacoin.
>>
Okay thanks, where do you prefer buying both of those coins? i used to use Cryptotrade.exchange, but it seems to been shut down..
>>
>>1044916
>Best regards
>//Tom Riddle

Get out of here, you filthy half-blood
>>
>>1045002
You can buy ethereum on poloniex, kraken or shapeshift.io

You can't buy PND, they pay you to take it away like toxic waste.
>>
Okay thanks, im about to buy it on poloniex then.. Any desktop wallet u prefer for Ethereum? Atm. i use Electrum
>>
>>1045023
Mist wallet or online wallet myetherwallet
>>
>>1045010

Pretty much what the other guy said about PND but replaced with Ethereum regarding the toxic waste and other critique
>>
>ctrl+f
>bitcoin
>0 results
lol. Enjoy not buying cheap faggot.
>>
Seems a bit hard to get a ETH wallet on your desktop.. Aint like the others.. sadly. But do i need to get this geth going and then use etherwall? if u have a good guide on youtube, please link to it
>>
File: research[1].jpg (131KB, 1250x1175px) Image search: [Google]
research[1].jpg
131KB, 1250x1175px
>>1044916
I recommend Monero and Bitcoin.
>>
>>1044916
>Ripple
You were on the right track but it's too late now. In terms of cryptocurrency, Ripple Labs had the best chance of integration into the banking system. Hell, they even had ex-federal reserve employees, ties to Bank of America and Wells Fargo, sponsored by Google, and pioneers in the cryptography field. To shorten a long explanation, if any crypto was going to succeed long term, it was Ripple. It was built to comply with federal laws and targeted banks specifically for utilization. Ripple Labs was even able to get a few banks on the network. Since then Ethereum has tried to copycat a lot of what they accomplished (smart contracts, banking and finance aims, corporate sponsorship, etc.), but if Ripple was too late, Ethereum is light years behind.

Banking consortiums were looking at these cryptocurrencies a while ago but have long since decided to scrap the projects and develop their own closed networks. It's over. The only chances of a crypto currency surviving long term was if they were adopted by a large entity that could ensure they wouldn't fail. If a crypto like Ripple which was supported by giants in business and finance and had the amount of intellectual and financial resources that they had, still couldn't succeed? The rest are fucked. They just remain pump and dumps like Bitcoin.
>>
>>1045872
monero will fail because the name is not catchy enough. that's just reality.
>>
>>1046064
yea LOL, that was always the first thing that came to my mind
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.